First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS
Country flag
http://www.porsche-code.com/PN2E43T5

Think I have settled now for the black leather with green stitching. Shame you cant have standard leather with the stitching as I didn't really want to pay the extra for the Olea but there you go

anything i have missed?
Sponsored

zzy45

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS
Country flag
Such fantastic decision with the green stitching on black leather with mamba exterior.

Not sure if you mind the look of red caliper, I see some people opted for black for their green car. But you can always paint them yourself afterward (to even green) for much less $$.

cosmetic wise:

a. Change B-Pillars lower portion plastic to Race-Tex (looks better and hide scratch better)

b. If you are spending $ to get the logo converted from matt to gloss black, there is no reason you want to miss the “Exterior mirror lower trims painted in exterior colour, including mirror base painted in Black (high-gloss) Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur”
otherwise the mirror base will be black plastic and you will essentially be looking at the mirror base 1000x times more than you do the rear model designation.

c. Heated GT sports steering wheel in leather; no cost swap from Race-Tex to leather (must have for leather interior imho)

some other essential items for your consideration:

1. Automatically dimming exterior and interior mirrors

2. Comfort Access

3. Homelink

4. Lane change assist

5. Seat ventilation (front)

6. Side airbags in the rear

Sidicks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S1, Porsche Taycan ST GTS
Country flag
exterior is full on mid life crisis mamba green 😂
I think I need to see it in a dealer but it does look good from what I have seen online, have you experienced it first hand?
I’m going Racetex, but for your car I do think the leather with green stitching looks good. One thing I would add is the black callipers in black, else the red callipers will look out of place.
if you go down the Red GTS interior route, then keeping the brake callipers red will link the interior and exterior together.

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
Go watermelon. Mamba + red interior.

mutanthands

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Suzuki Cara
Country flag
Not sure if you mind the look of red caliper, I see some people opted for black for their green car. But you can always paint them yourself afterward (to even green) for much less $$.
FYI - if you're in the UK and you plan on selling your Taycan through Porsche after a few years, they will knock the price down a good chunk if you paint your calipers, as they'll be out of "Porsche spec". Just something to consider. :)

mutanthands

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Suzuki Cara
Country flag
http://www.porsche-code.com/PN2E43T5

Think I have settled now for the black leather with green stitching. Shame you cant have standard leather with the stitching as I didn't really want to pay the extra for the Olea but there you go

anything i have missed?
I'm pretty sure you can have standard black leather and deviated stitching.
The configurator doesn't throw up any errors when I select it, unless I'm missing something?

OP
OP

Stevetheham

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS
Country flag
FYI - if you're in the UK and you plan on selling your Taycan through Porsche after a few years, they will knock the price down a good chunk if you paint your calipers, as they'll be out of "Porsche spec". Just something to consider. :)
Thanks for the heads up, tbh I quite like the contrast of the red callipers

zzy45

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS
Country flag
interesting, thanks for the knowledge

Sidicks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Black callipers are an option in the Configurator, you don’t need to DIY, so no impact on residuals!

soul.electrified

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 4S convertible, LX570, CT4 (pending)
Country flag
Check out @Lars’ car, who just posted (his thread is called “what a day”) - that’s the interior you’re looking for…

mutanthands

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Suzuki Cara
Country flag
Black callipers are an option in the Configurator, you don’t need to DIY, so no impact on residuals!
Yep.
I’m just pointing it out incase people are tempted by the diy / independent route to “save” money, or a colour not offered.

Sidicks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yep.
I’m just pointing it out incase people are tempted by the diy / independent route to “save” money, or a colour not offered.
Good point!
:like:

Mr. Mercedes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
W223 S450, X3M40i
Country flag
I have to make the decision soon on interior and I am really torn between the black club leather with green stitching or the GTS alcantara with red stitching. I have seen a few people say if you buy a GTS you should really have the GTS interior? This is my first Porsche and is that correct when it comes to release? Does the alcantara look good? Would appreciate some pics
Pics below of my dilemma
Porsche Taycan Gts interior decision WhatsApp Image 2022-04-22 at 7.30.32 AM
Porsche Taycan Gts interior decision WhatsApp Image 2022-04-22 at 7.30.32 AM (1)

Here are two photos of my car. I can take more if you wish to see anything specific.

I actually like the look of the Race Tex far better than I anticipated. I thought it looked like overkill on the videos and images, however in person it just works. It has only received compliments so far. I didn't spec this car and it was a factory specced vehicle and I would have likely gone with a leather interior had I specced the car to be safe. However now that I have it, aesthetically no complaints so far.

In terms of wear and dust...that remains to be seen.

wylmastephenson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan
Country flag
Choosing the right interior for your GTS can be a tough decision, but it's all about personal preference. Both the black club leather with green stitching and the GTS alcantara with red stitching have their own unique appeal. Some Porsche enthusiasts might suggest that having the GTS interior complements the overall GTS experience, but ultimately, it's up to you to decide what matches your style and taste. If you're looking for visual inspiration, you might want to try the dice roll feature. It can randomly select different interior options and help you make the final decision. Remember, at the end of the day, it's about creating an interior that brings you joy every time you step into your Porsche.
Sponsored