GTS Orders UK

Bavlos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo ST (on order)
Country flag
I’m keen to hear too…. I placed my GTS ST order late in November but have not been given any indication of delivery yet. Allocations were due to distributed this month apparently.
Sponsored

Sidicks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S1, Porsche Taycan ST GTS
Country flag
I’m keen to hear too…. I placed my GTS ST order late in November but have not been given any indication of delivery yet. Allocations were due to distributed this month apparently.
Similar for me.

Gwaihir

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Snap. Also placed my GTS order on the first day possibe and was told first in line at the dealership, yet still no indication of a fix date.

badboy1980

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Taycan
Country flag
I just spoke to my rep at Porsche and he told me that their system is stating my vehicle will be due April this year (with a March build date). This was earlier than I expected as I was anticipating June/July at the earliest.

Guess we will wait and see. Just so you know I'm 2nd on the waiting list for the GTS. My design code for the Porsche is below:-

http://www.porsche-code.com/PN3DB7R8

darth_maul_80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 , Taycan GTS
Country flag
Put my order last week and I was told to expect car by July. I didn’t need it till September as we are getting our CT4 imminently and don’t need a second car till September.

the wait for Turbo was late q4 but GTS is shorter queue apparently so it was a no brainer for me

WGR

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS Sport Turismo
Country flag
Hi all,

Just wondering if many people have ordered the new GTS. I have ordered the GTS saloon and been told March build by Porsche Portsmouth. Previously I had a 4s saloon on order which was a 12 month wait (ordered August 21). So worked well for me that the version I prefer can be delivered sooner. What has everyone else been told regarding likely delivery on GTS in UK? Mine was ordered 22.11.21

Cheers Ben
I also switched my order (placed June 21) from a 4S to a GTS ST on launch day, 17 Nov. I’m told by the dealer, Porsche Tonbridge that they expect a build slot for Feb/March with delivery for March/April. We shall see…

OP
OP
targaben

targaben

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, GT4, Macan
Country flag
Hi guys,

Some good news and bad news from my OPC just then.

Bad news, Matrix lights are not available for my GTS build (chip shortage etc)

Good news, need to lock spec by end of Jan then in production 25th March, completion 1st April. Rough eta at dealership 15th April.

I ordered it Mid November and was 3rd in queue at OPC.

darth_maul_80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 , Taycan GTS
Country flag
Hi guys,

Some good news and bad news from my OPC just then.

Good news, need to lock spec by end of Jan then in production 25th March, completion 1st April. Rough eta at dealership 15th April.

I ordered it Mid November and was 3rd in queue at OPC.
sorry to hear you arent getting your Matrix lights!

Hope i get mine in July or i might hve to delay my car

awharton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS, Mercedes EQC400
Country flag
Strange - spoke to my OPC yesterday about matrix lights. Said there wasn't an issue with them on the GTS. Have to lock the config down in a few days for build at the end of February - delivery in March.

Reactions: WGR
OP
OP
targaben

targaben

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, GT4, Macan
Country flag
Strange - spoke to my OPC yesterday about matrix lights. Said there wasn't an issue with them on the GTS. Have to lock the config down in a few days for build at the end of February - delivery in March.

crazy how much the information differs from dealer to dealer. I have a bit of time to lock it down so hopefully will change again by then . Please let me know if your build does lock in with the Matrix included.

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
First decided to change from a turbo to a GTS
I looked into a GTS ST when the matrix lights disappeared from my CT 4S order but it didn't work out, I tried my spec on the turbo but didn't think the £20k extra was worth it for a bit of extra performance I would almost never use so am still on CT 4S and vacillating...

Last edited:

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
There was a document somebody showed and one could read on there 12 weeks delay for matrix lights so it looks like only those cars which have them as standard will get them. Maybe one of the main reasons why GTS, Turbo etc are on longer delivery than others???

goaroundnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S CT
Country flag
I was told only 4 GTS STs coming to UK in first quarter - wonder if this is really true because seems more than that have been promised for March delivery
Sponsored