GTS Orders UK

mas_gts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
n/a
Country flag
Ordered my GTS ST on Christmas Eve and was told don't expect it till Q1 2023. And no further details available. That far out I don't suppose Porsche have any real idea when they'll build it. I think it was the 8 or 9th order at my Porsche dealership but not clear if that was all GTS or GTS ST.
The ordering queues are separate for sedan and sport tourism trims… which is something i wasn’t clear about at first myself but then got my head around it when i was shown the actual system at my local PC.

So 8/9 in the queue would be for whatever trim you ordered - in your case an ST.

Another thing that i didn’t realise was if someone switches from one queue to another, the PC will retain their queue position - so if you are number 5 in the queue for saloon gts, but decide to get the ST gts, you can move to that quote at number 5, regardless of how many orders there are already in that queue. Not sure if this is the same at all PCs though...
Sponsored

OP
OP
targaben

targaben

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, GT4, Macan
Country flag
GTS locked with OPC today. Not quite officially as cut off is end of month but was there for another reason too. 2 birds 1 stone etc.. approx 12 / 13 weeks until delivery. Exciting times

Sidicks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S1, Porsche Taycan ST GTS
Country flag
GTS locked with OPC today. Not quite officially as cut off is end of month but was there for another reason too. 2 birds 1 stone etc.. approx 12 / 13 weeks until delivery. Exciting times
GTS Saloon?

OP
OP
targaben

targaben

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, GT4, Macan
Country flag
Saloon yeah. Showed me the current orders. They have 9 orders for gts st. But no allocations at all yet on any of them.

DavidG

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Ordered my GTS ST on 5th Jan told probably Q4 delivery.

Muu

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Ordered mine this weekend gone, GTS ST in PTS, expecting it Dec/Jan

Dan1210

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo.
Country flag
Im not quite sure how allocation works but my local opc seems to be able to get hold of ‘demo’ CT cars regularly, are they pinching potential customers slots?... While i was there today i was shocked that they said they had a GTS out the back!

Porsche Taycan GTS Orders UK D35FF220-A952-45F7-B805-93E39A3B0C32

Porsche Taycan GTS Orders UK 521F29D4-72D8-4DF0-9DEE-DEE08D0E5684

G7SUM

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST 2023
Country flag
I ordered my GTS ST last week. Could be up to a year before I see it.
Received my invitation to Silverstone through two days ago out the blue. Not sure this is a sign of things moving in relation to my order or not?

OP
OP
targaben

targaben

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, GT4, Macan
Country flag
Received my invitation to Silverstone through two days ago out the blue. Not sure this is a sign of things moving in relation to my order or not?

No relation unfortunately to the build. Seems pretty random the dates for invites I guess dependent on car ordered. I had my original invite for my cancelled order, 2 months after I ordered. With a 12 month delivery estimate at the time. They like to tease us

OP
OP
targaben

targaben

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, GT4, Macan
Country flag
Im not quite sure how allocation works but my local opc seems to be able to get hold of ‘demo’ CT cars regularly, are they pinching potential customers slots?... While i was there today i was shocked that they said they had a GTS out the back!

D35FF220-A952-45F7-B805-93E39A3B0C32.jpeg

521F29D4-72D8-4DF0-9DEE-DEE08D0E5684.jpeg

Certainly some GTS appearing in the UK now, much quicker than most anticipated. Looks bloody lovely....

G7SUM

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST 2023
Country flag
No relation unfortunately to the build. Seems pretty random the dates for invites I guess dependent on car ordered. I had my original invite for my cancelled order, 2 months after I ordered. With a 12 month delivery estimate at the time. They like to tease us
That's what i thought sadly. Have gone with a GTS ST in Carmine. Ordered 1st week in Jan so not optimistic at this stage!

G7SUM

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST 2023
Country flag
Update

I spoke to the Silverstone team yesterday.
Turns out that it was a mistake. They don’t anticipate having a GTS ST until mid May.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Update

I spoke to the Silverstone team yesterday.
Turns out that it was a mistake. They don’t anticipate having a GTS ST until mid May.
They are starting to appear at dealers now - demo cars - see post above - UK forum member photographed a black one - so opportunity to try before Silverstone.
Sponsored