GTS Orders UK

darth_maul_80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 , Taycan GTS
Country flag
I looked into a GTS ST when the matrix lights disappeared from my CT 4S order but it didn't work out, I tried my spec on the turbo but didn't think the £20k extra was worth it for a bit of extra performance I would almost never use so am still on CT 4S and vacillating...
totally agree. im still deciding periodically between St and sports saloon, but given our CT$ arrives imminently and we are keeping it it doesnt make sense to have two ST/CT. so instead i want my cakes and eat them (could also explain the bulging waist line though)!
Sponsored

Bavlos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo ST (on order)
Country flag
I was told only 4 GTS STs coming to UK in first quarter - wonder if this is really true because seems more than that have been promised for March delivery
In the nicest possible way I hope this wrong ? Maybe a boat load will arrive in April which would suit me

mas_gts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
n/a
Country flag
This is sounds more and more accurate to me... having looked through this thread and many others - most 'promised' GTS allocations so far are for the saloon/sedan. Having spoken to the head of new car sales at my PC (Bolton) today, they have had two Saloon allocations last week but still no sign of ST.

mangobay

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST 2023. Cayman GT4 (981); BMW X5 40i
Country flag
I also chased up my Porsche Centre (Bristol) today having seen all this talk of allocating. Same message: some saloon allocations coming thro but nothing on ST yet.

Sidicks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S1, Porsche Taycan ST GTS
Country flag
I think my OPC are getting fed up with me chasing for info about delivery dates, but if no-one else has heard about an ST delivery either, then maybe they are telling the truth when they say there’s no info on these just yet!

goaroundnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S CT
Country flag
All the comments I have made / info I have been given is about the GTS ST.

At my dealership, they have a couple of saloons but no news on STs yet - for which I am allegedly at the front of the queue.

Question is do I get rid of my 4S in the meantime whilst values are holding up so well?!

goaroundnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S CT
Country flag
Saloon or ST?
I put a deposit down on launch day and my dealer emailed this morning to say that they’ve allocated me a March build slot, with delivery in April. I was expecting a much longer wait so won’t get my hopes up just yet - but promising news!!

G7SUM

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST 2023
Country flag
I ordered my GTS ST last week. Could be up to a year before I see it.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I ordered my GTS ST last week. Could be up to a year before I see it.
Yep - to stand a chance for 2022 delivery it will likely need to have been ordered at launch. I had a reservation in Sep'21 for my GTS ST (a car that did not exist then) and so was hedging but as soon as the GTS was launched I made the reservation firm. No idea at this stage if I will hit my Nov'22 target as no allocation has been made yet - expect this to become clearer by Apr'22 / May'22.

Bazza

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne hybrid V6 (Taycan on order)
Country flag
All the comments I have made / info I have been given is about the GTS ST.

At my dealership, they have a couple of saloons but no news on STs yet - for which I am allegedly at the front of the queue.

Question is do I get rid of my 4S in the meantime whilst values are holding up so well?!
I assume the saloons are preowned??

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I assume the saloons are preowned??
Pre-owned? Not likely, they haven't reached the UK yet so these will be new cars + demonstrators. Suspect each dealer will get 1 - 2 cars allocation with a trickle of customer orders for March / April.

Robbols

First Name
Robbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Golf R Estate
Country flag
Ordered my GTS ST on Christmas Eve and was told don't expect it till Q1 2023. And no further details available. That far out I don't suppose Porsche have any real idea when they'll build it. I think it was the 8 or 9th order at my Porsche dealership but not clear if that was all GTS or GTS ST.
Sponsored