Murph7355

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST; TVR Griffith 500; Caterham 7; Volvo XC90
Country flag
Because I'm a sad knacker, and haven't touched the configurator for a few weeks now, I thought I'd look at the spec of the silver GTS ST for sale at £145k.

Spec adds up to £125k list.
Sponsored

G7SUM

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST 2023
Country flag
Ordered on day one - 17th November last Year. Solihull.
Keen to hear how you progress here. Ive asked a few times where i am in the pecking order.
Looks like this might be the first UK GTS ST.

Gwaihir

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Keen to hear how you progress here. Ive asked a few times where i am in the pecking order.
I was told I was the first in line when I placed the order with Solihull.

mangobay

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST 2023. Cayman GT4 (981); BMW X5 40i
Country flag
I was told I was the first in line when I placed the order with Solihull.
Can I ask please how you got the build loaded into the app in the first place? Did that happen once you got your allocation automatically? Thanks and congrats!

Ross

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS - Audi Etron
Country flag
Has anybody anywhere got there hands on a GTS saloon/sedan that they ordered and specced themselves yet? Not just picking up a dealer allocation?

Gwaihir

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Can I ask please how you got the build loaded into the app in the first place? Did that happen once you got your allocation automatically? Thanks and congrats!
Nothing loaded, I just received a message - like a txt message - but in the new My Porsche app’ colours! The sales person I deal with has just confirmed the spec’ finalisation has to be done over the next few days.

For any interested, Porsche code: PPL8HCP8 for the build. Yes I’ve stopped with the configurator 🤔

Last edited:

awharton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS, Mercedes EQC400
Country flag
Has anybody anywhere got there hands on a GTS saloon/sedan that they ordered and specced themselves yet? Not just picking up a dealer allocation?
Yes. Mine is at the dealer - collecting on Friday.

Bakus

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi GT
Country flag
Nothing loaded, I just received a message - like a txt message - but in the new My Porsche app’ colours! The sales person I deal with has just confirmed the spec’ finalisation has to be done over the next few days.

For any interested, Porsche code: PPL8HCP8 for the build. Yes I’ve stopped with the configurator 🤔
Very similar to my build the only two things that you don't have I think is comfort access, allows you to lock and unlock the car without pressing the key.

And the aluminium illuminated door sills these look really good over the non illuminated ones.

The crayon GTS interior is awesome in person looks really good.