GTS Orders UK

Clod Reed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Neptune blue Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Congratulations!
As someone who placed a deposit on launch day, I hope I will have similar news very soon!
Yes ….sure it won’t be long ….I was shocked as I was 2nd inline ….unless no‘1 pulled out🤔
Sponsored

Binson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ice Grey GTS, BMW X5 4.0i M Sport,
Country flag
My long wait has only just started. I placed an order this week for this GTS PP52ZW18. I was given an estimate of 15 months before ordering, which has just been revised to 18 months 😭

Octopus have placed my order with Wolverhampton and are waiting for my commission number to come back.

I really hope I at least get it in time for xmas 2023.....

Clod Reed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Neptune blue Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
My long wait has only just started. I placed an order this week for this GTS PP52ZW18. I was given an estimate of 15 months before ordering, which has just been revised to 18 months 😭

Octopus have placed my order with Wolverhampton and are waiting for my commission number to come back.

Ice grey great colour…great spec😉

G7SUM

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST 2023
Country flag

I’m sorry to say that this seems optimistic in the current climate. I’m at 18 months now having ordered early Jan 2022.

Binson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I’m sorry to say that this seems optimistic in the current climate. I’m at 18 months now having ordered early Jan 2022.
I'm optimistically hoping that the World will start getting back to normal over the next 18 months and that the shortages will get resolved e.g. one or more of the new factories will have been built by then.......

OP
OP
targaben

targaben

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, GT4, Macan
Country flag
Collecting my GTS in the morning so just under 7 months from start to finish, not bad with the current world.. Done the Silverstone experience last Friday too, well worth doing for anyone that isn't 100% about doing it. We stayed up that way to make a weekend of it.

G7SUM

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST 2023
Country flag
Collecting my GTS in the morning so just under 7 months from start to finish, not bad with the current world.. Done the Silverstone experience last Friday too, well worth doing for anyone that isn't 100% about doing it. We stayed up that way to make a weekend of it.
That's impressive in the current climate. I ordered a month later than you and ill be lucky to see mine before this time next year.

Pls do share pics and thoughts.

Enjoy!

Binson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
@G7SUM I've just spoken to Porsche Wolverhampton where Octopus have placed my order. The dealer said that even though they've got one of the largest allocations in the UK (haven't they all, but he did say they were 5th so a bit more believable rather than "we're #1") if I'd placed an order for a ST I'd be waiting 3.5 years as they've only got an allocation of 2 left this year and 16 orders.

However, for my saloon he's confident I'll get it within 12 months as they've got a much bigger allocation and only 9 or so orders. He said April might even be a possibility but if that happened I'd wait a bit to get a MY24.

This does make sense to me as it does look like the ST is preferred by more users.

Last edited:

G7SUM

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST 2023
Country flag
@G7SUM I've just spoken to Porsche Wolverhampton where Octopus have placed my order. The dealer said that even though they've got one of the largest allocations in the UK (haven't they all, but he did say they were 5th so a bit more believable rather than "we're #1") if I'd placed an order for a ST I'd be waiting 3.5 years as they've only got an allocation of 2 left this year and 16 orders.

However, for my saloon he's confident I'll get it within 12 months as they've got a much bigger allocation and only 9 or so orders. He said April might even be a possibility but if that happened I'd wait a bit to get a MY24.

This does make sense to me as it does look like the ST is preferred by more users.
The lead time for the saloon is quicker. Mine is coming from Solihull (Synter do have one of the biggest allocations). They have 5 confirmed builds for the ST in 2022. I am in position 12.

Gwaihir

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
The lead time for the saloon is quicker. Mine is coming from Solihull (Synter do have one of the biggest allocations). They have 5 confirmed builds for the ST in 2022. I am in position 12.
I’m No 1 for GTS ST at Solihull 😊

darth_maul_80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 , Taycan GTS
Country flag
I ordered Mine in January (not a ST) was was initially told July this year but after events unfolded its been pushed back. But a couple of weeks ago when a few people got allocations I was also told I had an allocation.

I was told to update my config incase we lock quickly. I took some of the advice previously said and updated it to this

as I was in the vicinity of Silverstone and I know they have recently got their Carmine red GTS I decided to pop in and have a look.

I took some pictures of some of the option areas I wanted clarity on but will upload them to help

Porsche Taycan GTS Orders UK IMG_0284
Porsche Taycan GTS Orders UK IMG_0287
Porsche Taycan GTS Orders UK IMG_0285
Porsche Taycan GTS Orders UK IMG_0288
Porsche Taycan GTS Orders UK IMG_0286
Porsche Taycan GTS Orders UK IMG_0289
Porsche Taycan GTS Orders UK IMG_0290
Porsche Taycan GTS Orders UK IMG_0291
Porsche Taycan GTS Orders UK IMG_0292
Porsche Taycan GTS Orders UK IMG_0293
Porsche Taycan GTS Orders UK IMG_0295
Porsche Taycan GTS Orders UK IMG_0297
Porsche Taycan GTS Orders UK IMG_0296

G7SUM

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST 2023
Country flag
I ordered Mine in January (not a ST) was was initially told July this year but after events unfolded its been pushed back. But a couple of weeks ago when a few people got allocations I was also told I had an allocation.

I was told to update my config incase we lock quickly. I took some of the advice previously said and updated it to this

as I was in the vicinity of Silverstone and I know they have recently got their Carmine red GTS I decided to pop in and have a look.

I took some pictures of some of the option areas I wanted clarity on but will upload them to help

IMG_0284.jpeg
IMG_0287.jpeg
IMG_0285.jpeg
IMG_0288.jpeg
IMG_0286.jpeg
IMG_0289.jpeg
IMG_0290.jpeg
IMG_0291.jpeg
IMG_0292.jpeg
IMG_0293.jpeg
IMG_0295.jpeg
IMG_0297.jpeg
IMG_0296.jpeg
Thanks for sharing. Amazing how the delivery times vary so much by dealer/geography.

TaycanHero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS Sport Turismo (2023)
Country flag

IMG_0284.jpeg
IMG_0287.jpeg
IMG_0285.jpeg
IMG_0288.jpeg
IMG_0286.jpeg
IMG_0289.jpeg
IMG_0290.jpeg
IMG_0291.jpeg
IMG_0292.jpeg
IMG_0293.jpeg
IMG_0295.jpeg
IMG_0297.jpeg
IMG_0296.jpeg
Nice. That's quite local to me so will swing by next month for a closer look. I want carmine red so also let's me see it outside of an awkward render or photo.

Thanks for sharing.