tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
I've always agonised over the configurator with the feeling that if I don't pick right, I'll "ruin" the car. However, when I sit in a (any) Porsche, the specifics often just fade away. I find myself more "forgiving" when I'm sitting in one.

Here is my build:

http://www.porsche-code.com/PMFBLBS1

Every car should tell a story and the thinking behind these specs are:

- Best driving experience: every chassis performance option is selected (PTV+, RWS, PDCC).
- Focus on technology: a heavy emphasis on assistance systems – something that is a signature trait of EV’s in general and as a software engineer a personal interest of mine.
- Comfort for the front: a car thats for two front passengers and only carries rear passengers occasionally.
– Slight 70s classic theme in colour choices (exterior and interior)

Moving from a rare car in my country (only 6 Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid's were ever sold over 10 years) to the super high-volume Taycan (21 cars sold this year so far).
Sponsored

psglas

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4, Audi RS4, Defender 90
Country flag
I'd definitely recommend adaptive cruise control. Makes driving in traffic so much easier.

SYN_Skydance

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s and MG ZS EV
Country flag
@SYN_Skydance - I'd be totally pee'd off if the price rise comes in and also the 10% tariff to the point where I'd be seriously tempted to tell them where to go! I've ordered this and another for my business partner so an extra 10%+ on circa £250k becomes a bit of a joke.
Wow it will be a double whammy for you

I think the standard yearly car price increase is inevitable. I’m guessing this will probably be the same as the rate of interest of other retail items, about 3%. On the other hand the 10% increase comes down to what the Brexit deal brings.

If we get a “no deal” Brexit increase, I’m hoping Porsche don’t pass the full 10% on for this.

I guess with both added together we can be expected to see a 10% increase.
Sponsored