TayTaySD

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mamba Green Taycan 4S
Country flag
I bought and love Mamba Green! Yesterday I was at a Porsche show in San Diego, there were 2 white Taycans and mine. Far more people hovered around mine. See above about "witness protection"...lol On second thought, please don't buy Mamba Green, make mine stand out more :cool:
Sponsored

GlasgowTaycanCT

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo 4S ordered, LR Discovery, i8, Macan
Country flag
Luckily mine did too, they insisted on the Green with satin aurum wheels, not totally sold on that choice but can always swap them out.
This is what I specced. Spec locked. Delivery date end of June.
My wife and daughter encouraged me to spec Aurum wheels over black wheels!

Porsche Taycan HELP me choose a color. Screenshot_20210327-231603_Samsung Internet

Rex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan, 911 Turbo
My turbo is Frozen Blue Metallic. I get compliments on it all the time. I’ll be stopped at a light or driving around in town & get lots of thumbs up. When I was looking for a Taycan, all that was listed online were car colors like everyone else has. But, when I saw this online, I just knew it was something special. Took about 2 seconds seeing it in person at the dealership to seal the deal. Someone on this forum stated they were afraid this color was “too baby blue.” There is NOTHING baby blue about this color. It’s a blast to drive. You’re going to love it no matter what color you choose.

norwbjorn

First Name
Bjørn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Turismo (oct), Merc All-Terrain, BMW
Country flag
I am getting my CT in october, Mahogany Metallic and Black/beige interior. I find it strange that so few mention the Mahogany Met, i really liked it

faroutinNM

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Taycan Turbo, '05 MINI Cooper S
Country flag
My turbo is Frozen Blue Metallic. I get compliments on it all the time. I’ll be stopped at a light or driving around in town & get lots of thumbs up. When I was looking for a Taycan, all that was listed online were car colors like everyone else has. But, when I saw this online, I just knew it was something special. Took about 2 seconds seeing it in person at the dealership to seal the deal. Someone on this forum stated they were afraid this color was “too baby blue.” There is NOTHING baby blue about this color. It’s a blast to drive. You’re going to love it no matter what color you choose.
Exactly the same with my FBM Turbo. The color is one feature of the car that I constantly admire. It looks amazing in the bright lighting of New Mexico's days and in the nighttime too.

mandoyoda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
Recommend FBM, but go with what you like. See the colours in real life though, so head out to the dealership and check the samples, or even better, check the cars on the forecourt or showroom.

JimBob

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
If you live in the South of France or South Florida, I think the frozen colors would be stunning.

Mazzy13

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar f pace
Country flag
went for frozen berry. with chalk and black. love the colour on the one other I have seen

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
I didn’t know what to choose, so my wife selected something completely different (coffe-biege, brown olea). :giggle:

I had a list of too many favourites as follows:
1. Crayon/chalk with red or purple leather (i know, too wilde)
2. Mamba green with red (aka watermelon)
3. Neptune blue with brown olea
4. Gentian blue with olea (biege-black)

as I wrote before: all colours are great and selection is too personal, to make a decision based on a poll.
someone prefer brighter colours, other darker…but all of them are special for sure.

Last edited:

Cilviloze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Boxster, MB E class, MB S class, Alphard
Country flag
If I had a chance to choose again, I'd definitely pick mamba green.

Reactions: R88

Fedex77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M3 E92, Range Rover Sport HST
Country flag
I have gentian blue and really like it’s appearance in different lighting. But I also didn’t want to spend premium price on a color option. If I did, I was considering carmine red or ice grey. I have heard the standard black and white look poor in real life and should be avoided

Porsche Taycan HELP me choose a color. 2A3E23D0-71DB-4EDD-9A07-B56FC3B17459
Porsche Taycan HELP me choose a color. F2548CB1-A696-4A24-A411-3DDF59328CD5