Jimmyblanco

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan turbo
Country flag
Hi I just purchased a 2020 taycan turbo which I’m delighted with but I cannot get it to recognise the signal from my DEA gate fob. My parents have a different gate and their fob was picked up straight away by homelink so I think the problem is with the DEA fob.

Has anyone here successfully gotten a DEA fob to work with homelink?
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Hi I just purchased a 2020 taycan turbo which I’m delighted with but I cannot get it to recognise the signal from my DEA gate fob. My parents have a different gate and their fob was picked up straight away by homelink so I think the problem is with the DEA fob.

Has anyone here successfully gotten a DEA fob to work with homelink?
If it is a rolling code then you may have issues.

Not a DEA fob expert but I struggled with Hormann (rolling code based also) and no combination would work. The solution was to purchase the Universal Receiver and wire to my door openers for the door and to train that to Homelink - seamless and 100% reliable.

OP
OP
Jimmyblanco

Jimmyblanco

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan turbo
Country flag
Ah I eas
The solution was to purchase the Universal Receiver and wire to my door openers for the door and to train that to Homelink - seamless and 100% reliable.
Nice, I wasn’t aware of this, I’ll research it now, thank you!

simcity

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Have a dig - I couldn't get mine to work with our Marantec (German) door, but it works with the CAME (Italian) remote for the gate.
Sponsored