poppap

First Name
Pop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Taycan RWD (PNYVW213)
Country flag
Interesting to see a lot of PNW on this forum, we will see a lot more Taycan in the Seattle metro. I'm expecting to take delivery in September at Bellevue, hopefully, nothing changed.

thecoloradokid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan CT4s + 2023 Rivian R1T
Country flag
Per TYD, my CT4s is on route to the dealership. It spend a week in the port of Houston before being loaded onto transport to Kansas City. I did not spec the Burmeister, so hopefully this explains why the process is moving forward as planned so far.

Hopefully, any prep needed done by the dealer is minimal, because I would love to pick up the car before June 10th, which is the schedule arrival date. I can't see it taking 10 days for transport.
Just to provide some additional insight from my earlier comments on my car, the TYD site updated last night to show that my car would be arriving at the dealership in 3 days, and not 10. The car is on route from Houston and is being delivered to Porsche Kansas City - I will then drive it back home to Colorado.

Seems like my car was spec'ed in a way to where delays were at a minimum once it was built since my delivery date moved up 3 weeks from the original delivery estimate. I secured the allocation at the end of January, car build was delayed a month to the beginning of April, and customer delivery should happen around the 7th or 8th of June.

Hopefully, this hold out. Knock on wood!

thecoloradokid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan CT4s + 2023 Rivian R1T
Country flag
Evidently, the stars aligned for my CT4s. Within a day, TYD moved from vehicle shipped to dealer with a 10 day window, to then an update that said a 3 day arrival window, to this afternoon showing that it arrived.

Dealership texted me a couple of pictures of the car just after it was offloaded. Schedule for a Friday pick up, so I am pretty damn excited! I secured the allocation at the end of January, the car was built in the beginning of April, and now it is in KC at the dealership. In light of all the insanity going on right now, I feel pretty lucky.

Porsche Taycan June 2022 Deliveries tempImage8yedCh

Porsche Taycan June 2022 Deliveries tempImageepNFlE

OTPSkipper

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Neptune Blue Taycan
Country flag
I only got on
My TYD still says “on vessel” — anyone else out of date too?
took mine a couple days to update that it wasn’t on the ship any more.

outie

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X, McLaren 720S Spider, Taycan GTS
Country flag
TYD now has updated to say "Entry Port" for me -- next step is "Port Processing".
Same, and my ETA has moved forward again.

alaphaK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT
Country flag
Mine was at violet Ace and arrived at the port on May 28th in Davisville.
it now shows port processing.
i am wondering if people has idea on how long it takes for 4ct to clear the port processing at Rhodes island port.
Thx in advance

IcanTaycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q5, BMW 328xi
Country flag
Whats the
Car on its way to the dealer! So close!
Have you already decided on the car financing options? My car is in port processing but thought I could use this time to shop around for rates :)
Sponsored