MSRP Dealers (selling Taycan with no price mark-up)

mdrobc1213

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M4, Taycan CT4, 992 Carrera,
Country flag
Got my car in Jan at MSRP as agreed upon at time of order last Jul 2021. They can be had although it seem that most So California dealers are on crack and won't do it! Search wide is my recommendation and hard!
Sponsored

Archimedes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I'll post this in case it helps others looking right now. This information is recent.

I found the following MSRP dealers:
- Porsche Stevens Creek (no allocation, over a dozen in the wait-list though)
- Porsche Livermore (has allocation(s) but whether you get MSRP could depend on where you live)
- Porsche Englewood (has allocation(s))
- Porsche Redwood City (if you want MSRP then it could be 12 month wait, immediate allocations are $25k ADM)
Just to be clear, Stevens Creek, Livermore, and RWC are all ADM dealers if the car is in high demand. Maybe they weren't on the Taycan when you called them, but all three of those dealers routinely charge an ADMs on the hot cars.

BayAreaKen

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 650i Convertible
Country flag
Just to be clear, Stevens Creek, Livermore, and RWC are all ADM dealers if the car is in high demand. Maybe they weren't on the Taycan when you called them, but all three of those dealers routinely charge an ADMs on the hot cars.

I bought my 2020 Taycan (was on the waitlist) at Stevens Creek Porsche for MSRP, as did everyone I know who bought from them. Demand is and was extremely high.

Archimedes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I bought my 2020 Taycan (was on the waitlist) at Stevens Creek Porsche for MSRP, as did everyone I know who bought from them. Demand is and was extremely high.
Nobody was selling Taycans over sticker during 2020. It was an MSRP car then and will be again shortly, once the supply chain issues subside. Try to buy a GT3, GT4, Spyder, etc. from any of those three dealers and you'll see their view on ADMs. I've bought two cars from Stevens Creek and tried to buy multiple others. They are an ADM dealer, just like Livermore and Carlsen. That said, I've always had good experiences with Stevens Creek.

npx

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
SC Porsche told me in January that only base and 4S are no markup at this time. Demanded 25k markup for GTS ST. Went to another dealer 1h away that charged 0 markup. Lame.

Izzone

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Im looking for a ST GTS at MSRP...PM me is someone knows of one

jrmuppet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Volvo XC60
Country flag
Just picked up my 4S from Porsche Westwood for MSRP. I was impressed with how laid back the whole process was. No pressure. Once I was ready to commit I got an allocation a month later. This is my first Porsche too. Maybe I got lucky.

--- Edit --- Additional Info about Westwood Porsche ---

I was also pleasantly surprised that for things like Wheel and Tire plan, Ceramic etc. they matched quotes that I had gotten elsewhere.

Also, they changed the orange side lights to clear without me having to ask. I was planning to order those from Suncoast but did not need to.

Last edited:

TaycanCook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MG 4S CT
Country flag
For those shopping, remember, not all MSRP is created equal. There's the doc fees, that fee, this fee, etc. Don't forget to get your purchase contracts well itemized.

kloisdad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Contacted a bunch of places on the list (East Coast), Main Line has no allocations currently, but still stand by MSRP.

Annapolis did have a Turbo allocation and quoted me MSRP + 30k, so need to update the first post.

Porsche Taycan MSRP Dealers (selling Taycan with no price mark-up) Screen Shot 2022-05-04 at 2.31.59 PM

Skilly

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
This thread is a list of dealers selling the Taycan at MSRP with no mark-up. Please feel free to post up any dealers you know who have a policy of selling the Taycan at MSRP and I will add it to this first post. Thank you everyone for sharing!

MSRP Dealer List:

West (US)
Porsche Steven Creek - Santa Clara, CA (per dennis and bayareakaren)
Carlsen Porsche - Redwood City, CA (per Miwa)
Porsche of Bellevue - Bellevue, WA (per Fitzban)
Porsche Riverside - Riverside, CA (per Andyamg)
Porsche Woodland Hills - Woodland Hills, CA (per Marshall)
Porsche of Tacoma - Tacoma, WA (per PanameraFrank)

East (US)
Prime Porsche - Westwood, MA (per MissionC)
Porsche Annapolis - Annapolis, MD (per epirali)
Porsche of The Main Line - Newtown Square, PA (per CWW)
Euroclassics Porsche - Richmond, VA (per jkjjpc)
Porsche of the Village - Cincinnati, OH (per CinVinman)
Porsche Melbourne - Melbourne, FL (per r553)

Central (US)
Park Place Porsche - Dallas, TX (per 2Goldens)
Porsche of Colorado Springs - Colorado Springs, CO (per Squiden)
Porsche Waukesha - Waukesha, WI (per Jeff FF)

Europe
Porsche Zentrum Lörrach - Lörrach, Germany (per TIM)
Be great if this list was accurate....but its not. Not a chance that many of those West Coast Dealers are selling at MSRP.

To reinforce my point, I just called Carlsen Porsche to verify pricing on their Taycan GTS for sale. Its $45,000 over sticker...kind of a no brainer that these guys would do that - I know of a Turbo S they sold last week for $100,000 over sticker. They aren't known for MSRP.

"call for price" is your first clue that its about to go horribly wrong. Steven's Creek is the same.

Skilly

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Contacted a bunch of places on the list (East Coast), Main Line has no allocations currently, but still stand by MSRP.

Annapolis did have a Turbo allocation and quoted me MSRP + 30k, so need to update the first post.

Screen Shot 2022-05-04 at 2.31.59 PM.png
This list is like free advertising and has absolutely no bearing on the current reality. It just doesnt.

poppap

First Name
Pop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Taycan RWD (PNYVW213)
Country flag
Porsche Bellevue (talked to them early April 2022)
  • Taycan RWD allocation - no ADM - I took the allocation
  • Taycan GTS incoming inventory (arrival late April) - $15k ADM

Last edited:

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
This thread is a list of dealers selling the Taycan at MSRP with no mark-up. Please feel free to post up any dealers you know who have a policy of selling the Taycan at MSRP and I will add it to this first post. Thank you everyone for sharing!

MSRP Dealer List:

West (US)
Porsche Steven Creek - Santa Clara, CA (per dennis and bayareakaren)
Carlsen Porsche - Redwood City, CA (per Miwa)
Porsche of Bellevue - Bellevue, WA (per Fitzban)
Porsche Riverside - Riverside, CA (per Andyamg)
Porsche Woodland Hills - Woodland Hills, CA (per Marshall)
Porsche of Tacoma - Tacoma, WA (per PanameraFrank)

East (US)
Prime Porsche - Westwood, MA (per MissionC)
Porsche Annapolis - Annapolis, MD (per epirali)
Porsche of The Main Line - Newtown Square, PA (per CWW)
Euroclassics Porsche - Richmond, VA (per jkjjpc)
Porsche of the Village - Cincinnati, OH (per CinVinman)
Porsche Melbourne - Melbourne, FL (per r553)

Central (US)
Park Place Porsche - Dallas, TX (per 2Goldens)
Porsche of Colorado Springs - Colorado Springs, CO (per Squiden)
Porsche Waukesha - Waukesha, WI (per Jeff FF)

Europe
Porsche Zentrum Lörrach - Lörrach, Germany (per TIM)
I spoke with Porsche of Tacoma (on your list) a couple of weeks ago (spoke with James Buhl there). They offered to put me on a waitlist, but only if I agreed to a $15K ADM. Perhaps they changed things since @PanameraFrank shopped there. Btw, when I spoke with them 10 months ago (I don't remember with whom), they just told me their lists were full and to call back in a year (hence my follow up call recently).

hitmonlee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Macan GTS
Country flag
The original post was last updated in April 2020. Obviously so much has changed since then. Would be nice if the admin or someone could update it regularly but I understand it's a lot of work.
Sponsored