FlyingPoint

First Name
Cobblestone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, GT3
Country flag
Have my Taycan 18 months, received 2 compliments - both from people that thought it was an ICE. Go figure!
Sponsored

mcr21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
In the UK people are very moody, with the level of generosity for compliments closely correlated with the weather. So during the summer the car gets plenty of looks etc but during the winter months less so;)

McgR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag
The other day my wife was commenting how guys are always checking out the Taycan when we are driving it. Yesterday she was meeting some friends for coffee and a random guy start talking to her about the car. Never see any girls checking out the car while I am driving, much less stopping to talk about the car. I think mine is broken and I should return it for one that works. My wife says I should keep it, but I don’t think it’s wise to keep a defective vehicle.
You probably forgot to purchase PPM (Porsche P**** Magnet) . It is optional, like everything else. It works but has a negative effect on range.

BigBob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S, Range Rover Sport
Country flag
Have my Taycan 18 months, received 2 compliments - both from people that thought it was an ICE. Go figure!
I had 'Love your car, it's definitely the most practical ferrari'

Porsche Taycan My Taycan is broken, need to return it BE2399C2-1FDD-4A3D-9EC4-EA621AE95E45

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Better not get between my wife and her Cooper S - my bets on her ;)

Jhenson29

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Macan S; 2021 Taycan 4S; 2023 911 GTS Cab
Country flag
I had 'Love your car, it's definitely the most practical ferrari'

BE2399C2-1FDD-4A3D-9EC4-EA621AE95E45.jpeg
That looks like a cartoon Ferrari that someone over-inflated.

Fish Fingers

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
In the UK people are very moody, with the level of generosity for compliments closely correlated with the weather. So during the summer the car gets plenty of looks etc but during the winter months less so;)
I like the stock UK answer when you greet someone (apart from the recent 'good') is always "not bad thanks"

..... It doesn't matter if you have just won the lotto or found out you have a terminal illness - you still just say 'not bad thanks'.

It goes along with a nice cup of tea as the answer to any trauma.

...... 'that's awful your house just blew up with that gas explosion, then flooded. Never mind....sit down and have a nice cup of tea and you will feel much better'