PaulAndrei

First Name
Andrei
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 2022 / Cayenne S 2022
Country flag
Guys, my “dealer” told me that Matrix headlights are not available anymore for my config (But I can still add them in the configurator though). Anyways, I told him to put the order on hold and let me know when they become available again…as “once You go matrix, you never come back”. So all I need to do is wait now…. :/
I will add pics with my Cayenne tomorrow after pick-up (as promised).
Sponsored

Lansford

First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Congrats on your spec, Paul! I really like the off road package, looks more like a "racing pack" with all the little aero parts, and also in gloss black. I think if you're going for an optional metallic colour, why not choosing Neptune blue? It would look bonkers in your spec, with 21" and panoramic.

I would ditch the electronic charger port. Not useful, only for show.

Really a downside of not having leather checked. The seats are alright but the dashboard will be plastic :(

The 4+1 really wasted money, the middle seat can't be used by a normal size adult.

PRIM really not worth it, you have to make your own itinerary to be sure you'll arrive at your destination

Porsche mobile charger connect is too expensive IMO, you can charge with any 22kW charger on the market

Let us know what your final spec will be!

http://www.porsche-code.com/PNHWW7G1
What is PIRM? Is this InnoDrive?

Ciprianbadic

First Name
Ciprian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD PB+
Country flag
What is PIRM? Is this InnoDrive?
No, PRIM is what tesla does when choosing the charging locations. I think it adds more chargers or making a better job of recognizing your driving style. But the car already does that, just PRIM is a “better” route planner.
Sponsored