SlyStyle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan GTS, '22 Tesla Model X Pld, '24 GLS450
Country flag
VLC roof is my favorite. I spontaneously added it last minute, but was worried it’d be more of a gimmick. It’s amazing and does a great job keeping the cabin cool. Love the fact that is automatically goes opaque at ign off and then reverts to the last setting at ign on.

jijitalia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD-ASTON DB9-DB11-CooperS-BM530e
Country flag
Nice for sure :cool: ! !
My surprisingly optionned / or not / depending the Markets I guess ?!
is the "A Regen" , that is braking/regen more or less automatically with the car in front ... (I do not have innodrive or adaptiv speed regulator btw) ! I would have bet that have that kind of function only with innodrive or so...; and it does work @ High speed as well, pretty cool

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
I am loving the look with no roof rails and the sculpted ally roof more than I expected. It is very rare to see a photo of a metal roofed Taycan.

I also like the standard headlining better than I expected, I was going for the racetex B-pillar but dropped it because of the extra delay it was causing at the time and dropped the racetex headlining too and was concerned I would regret it but the standard fabric is very nice indeed.

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
I am loving the look with no roof rails and the sculpted ally roof more than I expected. It is very rare to see a photo of a metal roofed Taycan.
Not an option for my car, so it's the first glass roof car I will ever drive. My wife's latest Model S was glass roof because the metal roof was discontinued, so I learned I could live with it. Since I got the glass roof, I optioned the roof rails too.

I also like the standard headlining better than I expected, I was going for the racetex B-pillar but dropped it because of the extra delay it was causing at the time and dropped the racetex headlining too and was concerned I would regret it but the standard fabric is very nice indeed.
If there was one thing I learned from your experience is to not bother changing options based on delaying or not delaying production, so I stuck to my original configuration from day one. My Taycan is supposed to be produced this month, initial deposit June 2021.

OP
OP

masmole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, A6 Allroad, GT3
Country flag
I Love the Porsche design clock and the neodyme accents in my voodoo over black turbo s. Just the right amount of pop…..

CA59AE04-AF24-41AC-B040-8179E0C5A3B0.jpeg
Is it just the lighting on that pic or is the shiny "pd" logo on the subsecond clock also in neodyme? Pretty cool if it is... I thought they only did the matching neodyme accents with the regular sport chrono face, but that's a very nice yet subtle touch for sure by Porsche!

G7SUM

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST 2023
Country flag
I need to push the button by the 21/12. Going for Gentain Blue after deliberating on Carmine.
Thoughts on the glacier blue lights and rear strip? I

OP
OP

masmole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, A6 Allroad, GT3
Country flag
I need to push the button by the 21/12. Going for Gentain Blue after deliberating on Carmine.
Thoughts on the glacier blue lights and rear strip? I
I've seen glacier blue front and rear lights on gentian and I think it works very well. I wouldn't do it if going for Carmine though.

G7SUM

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST 2023
Country flag
I've seen glacier blue front and rear lights on gentian and I think it works very well. I wouldn't do it if going for Carmine though.
Agreed. Would look very odd with red. Blue with glacier a nice contrast.

JRNJTAYCAN

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan, 22 Q5, 95 F150 Flair Side
Country flag
Three days of ownership now. Absolutely ecstatic. Wife is starting to look at me funny now because I don't think I've been able to wipe the smile off my face since taking delivery. I'm probably still smiling when I'm sleeping.

The thing about the GTS is that it comes with Sport Chrono as standard. While I love the drive mode selector on the steering wheel, I never cared much for the sport chrono dash wart that it comes with . I omitted sport chrono on my 997.2 GT3 back in the day and I wanted to omit it on the Taycan GTS but retain the drive mode selector dial. Obviously, that wasn't possible. So choosing the sub-second clock became the next best thing.

To my surprise, I freaking love the thing! It literally makes me smile even more every time I get in the car. The dash wart that I previously detested has become an object of affection, simply because of the design of the sub-second clock. To me it seems far more fitting in the Taycan interior than the standard sports chrono clock. And I'm not even a watch guy. I don't own, wear, or collect any nice time pieces, except for a beat-up old Apple Watch that I only wear when going for a run or doing laps at the pool. Of all the options I've selected, this turned out to be the unlikely favorite. What's yours?

i-ZqqJvSN-X2.jpg
My only real regret is not getting the clock! I tried to buy it as an option when I ordered my car but it only came in a package which I did not want. Now I wish I got the package.