Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.alexmelen.com
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Hey guys, aside from me personally ordering a Taycan Turbo, the agency I own works with dozens of dealerships. If anyone is in the market for a Taycan right now - there are a lot of very aggressive/competitive prices from various dealerships I work with. If anyone is interested, PM me and I can connect you with a GM form a dealership that can help.

I've been on several calls with Porsche corporate and they are heavily investing in marketing for the Taycan in 2021 - I think demand will catch up and prices will go up. IMHO.

DISCLAIMER: I get no benefit from this, nor can I guarantee anything. I will just make an intro with a dealership GM that has the best offers/dealers/inventory right now. However, I've already connected a couple of people on Rennlist that placed orders and got great deals.
Sponsored

neilp1

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S with Mission E Wheels and PCCB breaks
Country flag
How much can you get off on 4s MY21 new build?

OP
OP
amelen

amelen

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.alexmelen.com
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Not sure, I'm not the one who's discounting or selling them. I can loop you in with a GM who currently has the best deals and see though. Just PM me your email and I'll make the intro.

MARTY7

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3P. Fiat 595 Abarth, Audi S8 (Stage 2), DeLorean (Stage 3), Cayenne V8
Country flag
Hey guys, aside from me personally ordering a Taycan Turbo, the agency I own works with dozens of dealerships. If anyone is in the market for a Taycan right now - there are a lot of very aggressive/competitive prices from various dealerships I work with. If anyone is interested, PM me and I can connect you with a GM form a dealership that can help.

I've been on several calls with Porsche corporate and they are heavily investing in marketing for the Taycan in 2021 - I think demand will catch up and prices will go up. IMHO.

DISCLAIMER: I get no benefit from this, nor can I guarantee anything. I will just make an intro with a dealership GM that has the best offers/dealers/inventory right now. However, I've already connected a couple of people on Rennlist that placed orders and got great deals.
I presume that is USA only?

gasman93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan turbo
Country flag

How do I pm you?

Tiredoftesla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S100D
Country flag
On a new build 4S end of March I got 1.5% off MSRP from one dealer and 2.5% from another. The GM of one of the dealerships made it very clear that the discounts would be larger on an inventory car. If you live in a metro area with multiple dealerships, there can also be a big difference in sales tax. For me the difference was $700 dollars.

OP
OP
amelen

amelen

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.alexmelen.com
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
On a new build 4S end of March I got 1.5% off MSRP from one dealer and 2.5% from another. The GM of one of the dealerships made it very clear that the discounts would be larger on an inventory car. If you live in a metro area with multiple dealerships, there can also be a big difference in sales tax. For me the difference was $700 dollars.
Sounds about right - allocations are getting tight (for the first time in a while). You can get a bigger discount, but from very specific dealers - most aren't dealing too much now. As always, PM or email me if I can help.

PeterL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S soon
Country flag
It's really hard to generalize across states or regions of the country but I am in the Philly area and got 5% off MSRP for a 4S order I placed in mid-April that is in production right now. I am pretty sure this isn't due to my negotiating skills; an auto broker I spoke with who deals with dealerships in NY, Connecticut and NJ also told me that he could place orders with a 5% discount.

Tiredoftesla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S100D
Country flag
It's really hard to generalize across states or regions of the country but I am in the Philly area and got 5% off MSRP for a 4S order I placed in mid-April that is in production right now. I am pretty sure this isn't due to my negotiating skills; an auto broker I spoke with who deals with dealerships in NY, Connecticut and NJ also told me that he could place orders with a 5% discount.
Well done. 5% not possible in AZ. I TRIED!
Sponsored