Porsch ID Login

RPTRXV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q7 / Taycan CT4 / Model X (ordered)
Country flag
Hi everybody, I just picked up my CT4 today and it will not allow me to login to Porsche connect. I think others have had this problem how have you all fixed it.
Sponsored

satchurator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 CT4
Country flag
Hi everybody, I just picked up my CT4 today and it will not allow me to login to Porsche connect. I think others have had this problem how have you all fixed it.
I’m right there with you. My delivery was on Wednesday and I have not been able to log in with my Porsche ID yet. Stuck on a guest account. I called PCNA Porsche Connect Customer Support and the agent logged a case.

In my case, the registration process keeps failing with “Incorrect Porsche ID or password” even though they are, with utter certainty, correct. Per the advice from earlier threads I have shortened my password and avoided certain special characters etc.

From previous threads, there aren’t any reliable customer-DIY workarounds, and there are apparently multiple different manifestations of the problem. It either resolves spontaneously, sometimes after PCM factory reset, or after intervention by the dealer or Porsche. You should call Porsche Customer Support or have your dealer escalate.

OP
OP
RPTRXV

RPTRXV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q7 / Taycan CT4 / Model X (ordered)
Country flag
I’m right there with you. My delivery was on Wednesday and I have not been able to log in with my Porsche ID yet. Stuck on a guest account. I called PCNA Porsche Connect Customer Support and the agent logged a case.

In my case, the registration process keeps failing with “Incorrect Porsche ID or password” even though they are, with utter certainty, correct. Per the advice from earlier threads I have shortened my password and avoided certain special characters etc.

From previous threads, there aren’t any reliable customer-DIY workarounds, and there are apparently multiple different manifestations of the problem. It either resolves spontaneously, sometimes after PCM factory reset, or after intervention by the dealer or Porsche. You should call Porsche Customer Support or have your dealer escalate.
Thank you - mine just has the option to login as grayed out and doesn't allow me to click it. it says something like the registration is not available at this time. I read all the forum past threads, did all the random things suggested and none worked.

Torv

First Name
Torv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Standard operating procedure. I had exactly the same issue with my new 4S. It self-resolved within a day or two. The issue is that it takes that time for the Porsche servers to acknowledge the car as “sold”. Be patient!

TYKHAAAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Ram 2500, Kia EV9
Mine just started doing this two days ago. Had it for almost a year and it logged in every day before just fine. No idea what is really going on. Been out of town with it during the holiday, but I’m taking it in next week If it still is doing this. Very frustrating…

Superrat

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Crosss Turismo
Country flag
Welcome to the club of Taycan ownership ..amazing car to driver and look at....software not so much. Best advice. Just drive the thing.....connect CarPlay and enjoy the drive.

gps217

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Picked up mine yesterday and have been getting same message - “Registration failed. Please verify your Porsche ID and your password.”

kort

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 taycan 4s
Country flag
Picked up mine yesterday and have been getting same message - “Registration failed. Please verify your Porsche ID and your password.”
you may need to return to the dealership for them to get things working. they should have set the car up for you when it was delivered

satchurator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 CT4
Country flag
Following up on my situation - I was able to successfully log in yesterday. I was experiencing this from delivery on Wednesday afternoon US Eastern, until Saturday morning. I don’t know if it just spontaneously resolved, or if somebody intervened due to the support case I called in on Friday.

Taycan barry

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan cross tourismo 4 s
Country flag
Mine just started doing this two days ago. Had it for almost a year and it logged in every day before just fine. No idea what is really going on. Been out of town with it during the holiday, but I’m taking it in next week If it still is doing this. Very frustrating…
I have a 2023 taycan cross t 4 s , having same problems. I brought it in to Porsche and they wiped the computer clean and re progamed the pcm. A day later still had problems. Porsche is working on the problem, they know they have a problem and need to write a computer fix for it. Three weeks still waiting. Will keep all up when when and if we get a fix. frustrating!!!!!!!

Taycan barry

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I have a 2023 taycan cross t 4 s , having same problems. I brought it in to Porsche and they wiped the computer clean and re progamed the pcm. A day later still had problems. Porsche is working on the problem, they know they have a problem and need to write a computer fix for it. Three weeks still waiting. Will keep all up when and if we get a fix. frustrating!!!!!!!

Tooney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
@Taycan barry Couple of questions:
Are you the original owner of the Taycan?
What exactly is the problem you are having: logging into your driver's account on the PCM when you get into the car? or logging into to your myporsche account on app or website?
When did the problem start - from the time you took delivery of your car, or later?
Is the problem continuous or is it intermittent?
In the car is the LED above the rear view mirror solid green, or something else?
In the upper right corner of PCM, do you see the LTE symbol?
Is privacy mode in the PCM deactivated?

Last edited:

magnitude

First Name
Heinz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I had the same, just wait.

Actually, in my case, hilariously the dealer called Porsche to reset something, then I could log in. Until the regular resetting of my account happened, at apparently exactly 2am, where I got a "Welcome to your new Porsche!" email, along with my previously entered Account being lost completely, and me having to do it again.

To prevent that from happening to you... just wait a day, I guess.

Taycan barry

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
@Taycan barry Couple of questions:
Are you the original owner of the Taycan?
What exactly is the problem you are having: logging into your driver's account on the PCM when you get into the car? or logging into to your myporsche account on app or website?
When did the problem start - from the time you took delivery of your car, or later?
Is the problem continuous or is it intermittent?
In the car is the LED above the rear view mirror solid green, or something else?
In the upper right corner of PCM, do you see the LTE symbol?
Is privacy mode in the PCM deactivated?
Yes I am the orig owner

Taycan barry

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yes I am the original owner of the car. All my screens go black with a blu circle going around , I guess trying to find a connection. My screen in front of the steering wheel works but both the center and passenger screen goes totally dark and cannot use any function in the car,(radio, garage opener, nav and any other app that shows up on the screens. They usually go back on next day or later after the car is shut off. But I would not go on a long trip when you have the possibility of the nav map goin blank and not being able to see where I can charge the car. The bottom line is that the computer keeps shutting off and has been happing since the car is new.
Sponsored