First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Feb 22 for me and also still no check.
Submitted Feb 21, check by Fedex on Friday March 29. Be sure to check your front door for a door tag because it is adult signature required. The door tag might have fallen. Also, you could sign up for Fedex mobile and that might show items going to your address (not sure if it needs a tracking number).

If it goes another week you could call Porsche and give them the phone # on the account and she will confirm they have the application and that the check is in the mail.
Sponsored

TxnBluDvl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Submitted Feb 21, check by Fedex on Friday March 29. Be sure to check your front door for a door tag because it is adult signature required. The door tag might have fallen. Also, you could sign up for Fedex mobile and that might show items going to your address (not sure if it needs a tracking number).

If it goes another week you could call Porsche and give them the phone # on the account and she will confirm they have the application and that the check is in the mail.
See my post right after the one quoted. Got my check on the 29th on the first delivery attempt.

Saw it on the FedEx app the day before — it was a cryptic “Shipping Returns” as the sender, coming out of Dallas, TX.

r553

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
981 Spyder, 2015 Cayenne Diesel, 2020 Taycan 4s
Country flag
I received my $600 check today. I had to sign for it and luckily I was home. My initial submission was Feb 28, 2024 but they wanted a better receipt for the Juice Box I had purchased last year. I resubmitted the better receipt on March 20, 2024.
Sponsored