EddieD

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan MY22 (delivery 2/22), BMW 335i conv, BMW X3
Country flag
I wonder if you can share a link to the form that you completed to apply for the reimbursement. The form that the dealer printed had those hard dates limitations.
I didn’t use a form. I just sent an email to the email address on the form and included proof of ownership, which is my car registration, proof of purchase, which was my Amazon receipt. To make it easier, I actually took photos of the needed documents and then emailed the photos to PCNA. I never got a response to the email and didn’t know the reimbursement was approved until the check arrived by FedEx which required an adult signature.
Sponsored

EddieD

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan MY22 (delivery 2/22), BMW 335i conv, BMW X3
Country flag
I didn’t use a form. I just sent an email to the email address on the form and included proof of ownership, which is my car registration, proof of purchase, which was my Amazon receipt. To make it easier, I actually took photos of the needed documents and then emailed the photos to PCNA. I never got a response to the email and didn’t know the reimbursement was approved until the check arrived by FedEx which required an adult signature.
Email address: [email protected]

Include: VIN, proof of ownership, proof of purchase, mailing address and check preference.,

Top of form says includes 2020-2023 Porsche Taycan.

SergeyIndy

First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Macan GTS, 23 Taycan Turbo, 20 Cayenne Turbo,
Country flag

Include: VIN, proof of ownership, proof of purchase, mailing address and check preference.,

Total oversight on my part. I went back to the letter and I did not read the part in the box stating exactly that, to just e-mail with info, which I just did, with a proof of purchase of my existing EVSE from about a year ago. I decided not to get another one and just wait for the cable replacement.

CaliPorsche

First Name
DAVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S, 2020 Cayenne S, 964 Speedster, AMG
Claim and documentation sent in to [email protected] on 21st Feb - nada as of yet (Proof of owner, invoice for a Tesla Universal)..........

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
My check arrived yesterday (wasn't home but got it redelivered today) - pretty much on schedule.

jkoya

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan CT4, 23 Mini Cooper SE on order
Country flag
Submitted mine on Feb 29th and got the automated response, but so far no check from Porsche. I bought the Grizzl-E mini...

eisenb11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
I got tired of waiting on my dealer who's been blowing me off on the matter and won't respond when asked for an update (I waited almost 2 months, it's not like I'm calling them 10 times per week or anything). Ended up sending my info to the email address last night to take care of it myself.

After talking to the sales manager when I was seeking re-imbursement (2 months ago), it sounds like they would rather have given me a 3rd party charger while I was there. Told them it was too late as I already bought and installed the Universal charger after being told during delivery that that's what I was supposed to do.

If I put on my tinfoil hat, I'd guess that they bought a bunch of $300 chargers to give out to customers, but are putting in claims for $600 for some extra profit. :p

ender21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
In response to the Porsche Stop Use memo for the supplied Porsche Wall Charger I purchased a plug in version Charge Point Charger and installed that as my replacement. I sent my purchase information to the Porsche reimbursement site on March 1st and received my reimbursement check today. Nice! BTW, the Charge Point does a super job, easy to use, well made and has a very nice cable.
Yeah the cable + connector on ChargePoint's are great. Seem very sturdy and are not at all difficult to release.

Note- I had purchased the ChargePoint BEFORE the issue was noted by Porsche.....I had to use a non-Porsche charger to take advantage of my utility company's Time of Use rates (for some reason the Porsche Mobile Connect was not on their list of approved chargers).

I am hoping that they will cover it even though it was purchased in December.
Similar for me too. I got my ChargePoint on Dec 18, 2023 and just submitted for reimbursement a few days ago. I guess we'll see.

Last edited:

submatrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan
Country flag

To be clear, this is proof of Taycan ownership and proof of charger purchase, right? What's a suitable way to prove proof of Taycan ownership?

daveo4EV

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne Hybrid, 911(s) GT3/Convertable
Country flag
To be clear, this is proof of Taycan ownership and proof of charger purchase, right? What's a suitable way to prove proof of Taycan ownership?
sales documents or registration or title will prove ownership of your vehicle.

SergeyIndy

First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Macan GTS, 23 Taycan Turbo, 20 Cayenne Turbo,
Country flag
Thanks, and that is what they are asking for in the email right? Also, what is "check preference"?
That means a check sent by Fedex (cash) or a Service Voucher by e-mail. I chose the Service Voucher and it came in a few hours after I e-mailed. Very happy.

FlyingPoint

First Name
Cobblestone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, GT3
Country flag
Email sent with claim on 2/13/24 - Check received for full amount on 3/18/24.