Porsche Take Note: Mercedes has realized fast charging is part of ownership experience

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
Again in the UK I’ve lifted a list of Gridserve charging hubs sites that have opened in 2023 or are variously under construction and waiting energisation..
Yes I checked Gridserve and they certainly have started to cover a lot of roads already in the U.K. I charged at the Gridserve hub close to Norwich on one of our visits. Very impressive charging station. I think there were 22 HPC on site. AND the facilities there were fantastic. Small shop, cafe and very clean and nice restrooms. I wish them well and hope to see more of that type of hub!

simcity

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Yes I checked Gridserve and they certainly have started to cover a lot of roads already in the U.K. I charged at the Gridserve hub close to Norwich on one of our visits. Very impressive charging station. I think there were 22 HPC on site. AND the facilities there were fantastic. Small shop, cafe and very clean and nice restrooms. I wish them well and hope to see more of that type of hub!
I like their layout the best of ANY charging hub I’ve ever been to.

I dislike their pricing model the most of any charging hub I’ve ever been to.

🤣
Sponsored