Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Vehicles
'22 4CT, '22 Audi A6 Allroad, '23 BMW i4 M50
Country flag
And more seriously, Tesla already built it. Just need VAG to agree to the terms for access. Or for Tesla to open up access for all CCS1 EVs to the ~12,000 V3 250kW Superchargers.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S | 991.2 GTS | Austin Mini Cooper
Country flag
Functional, but overwrought, just like this $80 corkscrew:

Screenshot 2023-08-29 at 11.44.24 AM.png

Not saying I wouldn't charge there, but is a vanity project really what we need? A paltry six chargers in another walled garden?

The only thing I found innovative was the built in waiting loop to prevent queue jumping. Except they could have installed another bank of six load shared chargers in the same footprint.
Thats exactly the point of Porsche? It' s exclusivity and quality over mass. Leave it up to Tesla to build cheap massproduced cars and charging infrastructure.

b16mov

First Name
ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
I nipped in on the way to Stuttgart and on the way back it’s a stunning area to stop for a charge & have a coffee
Plus the toilets are immaculate
Just wish there was more of them

Porsche Taycan New Porsche Charging Lounge Experience by Out of Spec IMG_1860

Porsche Taycan New Porsche Charging Lounge Experience by Out of Spec IMG_1859

Porsche Taycan New Porsche Charging Lounge Experience by Out of Spec IMG_1858

gompie23

First Name
Gerben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.9205ga.nl
Vehicles
Porsche taycan sport Turismo
Country flag
I was her 2 times last week and both times unable to charge mij taycan :crying:. I called but they didn't know what the problem was. and drove to ionity 350m from the lounge.
The next day i was here again en someone was charging. He told me that plug and charge wont work at the lounge :facepalm:. You can pay with your bank card but that was't working either for me.
Great place with great (expensive) Coffey en de nicest toilet you will ever find on the site of the road. But if you wat to charge stop by Ionity :CWL:
Sponsored