First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4SCrossT.992 Turbo S.Audi S3 8Y, MG Midget
Country flag
Hello everyone,

I’m starting this thread to ask to you Taycan and other Porsche owners what i would do.

The delivery from my Porsche Taycan sport turismo is this January.
My Taycan has the sportseats with the logo of Porsche on the headrest. Unfortunately the rear headrests doesn’t have the logo.

I know this isn’t a world first problem but my dealership can order 2 headrests for the rear seats with the logo.
At this moment i don’t know the price but he warned me, because it’s not on the car from factory, it can be very expensive to buy apart later.

So i’m in doubt because the logos at rear seats looks also nice on pictures but otherwise:
- it’s again a extra cost.
- my Taycan will also have a headrest in the middle.

The middle headrest has no logo (i’m from Belgium, don’t know if this is also in other countries that the middle headrest has no logo). When i see a picture with the logo on the left and right headrest and the middle headrest has no logo, it looks less good. Less uniform.

What would you do?
Stick with what it comes with. Headrest would probably cost you at least €1500 a pair!
Sponsored

Reactions: ODC

4NIQUES

First Name
Tennika
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S, 2022 BMW M4 Competitio Convertible
Country flag
Hello everyone,

I’m starting this thread to ask to you Taycan and other Porsche owners what i would do.

The delivery from my Porsche Taycan sport turismo is this January.
My Taycan has the sportseats with the logo of Porsche on the headrest. Unfortunately the rear headrests doesn’t have the logo.

I know this isn’t a world first problem but my dealership can order 2 headrests for the rear seats with the logo.
At this moment i don’t know the price but he warned me, because it’s not on the car from factory, it can be very expensive to buy apart later.

So i’m in doubt because the logos at rear seats looks also nice on pictures but otherwise:
- it’s again a extra cost.
- my Taycan will also have a headrest in the middle.

The middle headrest has no logo (i’m from Belgium, don’t know if this is also in other countries that the middle headrest has no logo). When i see a picture with the logo on the left and right headrest and the middle headrest has no logo, it looks less good. Less uniform.

What would you do?
Dont do that. who sits in the back. I have the crests on the front and that is good enough. SAVE YOUR MONEY : )

911GP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Volcano Grey
Country flag
I have them on all four seats but I think they would look better just on the front. A bit more classy.

Tucson_Jim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan turbo
Country flag
I actually removed all 3 rear headrests to improve my visibility. It's rare that I have anyone in the back and I've found the seats deep enough (or my passengers short enough) that the seat back provides sufficient support

D00

First Name
Doo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Cayenne, Much Missed 911 C4S
Country flag
Why do you want any seat logos?
Personal taste, but I find them very naff, definitely not classy.

PoorShah

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Taycan GTS, 64 Chevelle SS, BMW 7LI, X-Plaid
Country flag
Logo in the rear 100%. Who cares what it costs. These are Porsches. But seriously, if you like em. Get em. If you don’t. They forget em. I remember my dad with his classic crests back in the 70s. It was mandatory. .

Avantgarde

First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Taycan RWD PB+, 21' X5 Xdrive45e, 09' Cayman
Country flag
I personally would not want them on the rear seats even if it was free. I think it is too much to have 4 logos. If you think about it Taycan is the closest thing to a 911 with 4 doors. IMO iconic porsche view is 2 logos at front, period. my view
Sponsored