Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, BMW X3 35d, BMW 135i
Country flag
I think I have most order options.

Are these worth getting @ £1,500?

Part of me thinks it will just be distracting and another drain on the battery.

But I remember reading one post where they thought it was really good...

For sure, the ventilation will only be useful for a couple of days a year in the UK, although with global warming as it it, who can say.

Is the massage function any good?
Sponsored

Tonytones

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S; Volvo xc90; Audi R8
Country flag

For sure, the ventilation will only be useful for a couple of days a year in the UK, although with global warming as it it, who can say.

I got the massage option for the first time in my case and It exceeds my expectations so far. 5-6 different programs, 4 levels of intensity. Useful in my case as I have to commute 3x/ week more than 100km (one way)
That doesn’t mean it is a necessity, but it is a nice option in my opinion.
I do think it drains a little more battery if course, but it hasn’t been a problem so far.

Fire34609

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Range Rover TD6 HSE, 2020 Porsche Taycan
Country flag
Neighs: I would personally say the massage function is outstanding. Drove home late last night, found a 350kw EA charger on the way. Stopped and charged, while charging ran cool seat* and wave massage with medium intensity and it was fantastic. Very relaxing and had to fight from taking a nap..... ;-) my opinion, Well worth it.... Photos were to mess with kids on how rough my day was.....
*tad warm in Florida...

Porsche Taycan Seat Massage & Ventilation 40BFDC26-F294-4B32-A491-CC0EC094634F

Porsche Taycan Seat Massage & Ventilation 547F29F0-9F9C-4438-ACFF-C046F3BF3D2C

Porsche Taycan Seat Massage & Ventilation 7019C791-E253-4E2F-B47E-69359A8BB40E

OP
OP
Neighs

Neighs

First Name
Horsey
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, BMW X3 35d, BMW 135i
Country flag
Neighs: I would personally say the massage function is outstanding. Drove home late last night, found a 350kw EA charger on the way. Stopped and charged, while charging ran cool seat* and wave massage with medium intensity and it was fantastic. Very relaxing and had to fight from taking a nap..... ;-) my opinion, Well worth it.... Photos were to mess with kids on how rough my day was.....
*tad warm in Florida...

40BFDC26-F294-4B32-A491-CC0EC094634F.jpeg

547F29F0-9F9C-4438-ACFF-C046F3BF3D2C.jpeg

7019C791-E253-4E2F-B47E-69359A8BB40E.jpeg
Do you use it while driving?

Fire34609

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Range Rover TD6 HSE, 2020 Porsche Taycan
Country flag
Do you use it while driving?
Yes I did actually when I picked up the car with my daughter we did a shiatsu massage on the way home. In just getting the car on Thursday I don’t truly know how much it will change the range.

wmras

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan TS, GT4 (sold), Macan Turbo, Cayman SBE 987.18
Country flag

Seat ventilation is always my wife’s first option choice. We even use it in the winter rain with low seat heat and ventilation on to dry our clothes caught in the rain.

TheFutre

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s (soon), Tesla Model X (me), Tesla Model 3 (wife)
Country flag
how do you operate the massage function?........it’s not part of the lower center panel where the seat heater ‘ cooler controls are is it?

I got the massage option for the first time in my case and It exceeds my expectations so far. 5-6 different programs, 4 levels of intensity. Useful in my case as I have to commute 3x/ week more than 100km (one way)
That doesn’t mean it is a necessity, but it is a nice option in my opinion.
I do think it drains a little more battery if course, but it hasn’t been a problem so far.

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Cayenne S Coupe; '22 AMG SL55; Taycan 4S(sold)
Country flag
how do you operate the massage function?........it’s not part of the lower center panel where the seat heater ‘ cooler controls are is it?
You need to select the car icon on the pcm and then select Comfort. You can then select driver or passenger and the massage menu will appear.

TheFutre

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
excellent........when you have a chance could you include a photo of the menu as I wait for my dream car

You need to select the car icon on the pcm and then select Comfort. You can then select driver or passenger and the massage menu will appear.

Bsteffes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 S (s) Cayenne S, Taycan 4s, GT4 clubsport
Country flag
Actually it’s even easier. Just touch the center of the lumbar control and it turns on. The option screen also pops up on the pcm. Love this option as does my wife. If this is your daily...what a great way to further enjoy your time in the car.
If there is a negative...(besides the price)...it’s that it only stays on for ten minutes at a time.
Love it!

Genau

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Voice activation also works for seat massage. One example from the Good to Know app is, "Hey Porsche, I would like a massage." I haven't figured out how to voice control the passenger seat massage though. BTW for a full list of voice commands, try "Hey Porsche, what can you do?"

TheFutre

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Voice activation also works for seat massage. One example from the Good to Know app is, "Hey Porsche, I would like a massage." I haven't figured out how to voice control the passenger seat massage though. BTW for a full list of voice commands, try "Hey Porsche, what can you do?"
thats awesome.......wonder if you can choose between massage features via voice or only turning it on and what would the default setting be or can that be set?