summerlion

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 CT4S
Country flag
Well, at least your date is moving. My car is 2 months past the delivery date and no update on getting to the dealership since it arrived in Jacksonville on July 10….frustrating!
Sounds like yours and mine were on the same boat. FWIW, my TYD has updated a few times since arriving in Jacksonville and now says September 21st for release to the dealer, but I have no confidence that it actually means anything. The only encouraging thing is that when it slipped from August 25, it originally said September 27 before adjusting to September 21 later the same day. But again, I'll believe it when it happens.

OP
OP
TLC

TLC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS; 2021 Honda Accord; 2015 911(sold)
Country flag
Caught between a rock and a hard place….
Like others car is on dock in US.. Baltimore for me… now having to decide if I should even take delivery whenever it is released…. I was diagnosed with cancer this week… just waiting to get a prognosis 😶

Last edited:

bn8959

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
My SA has told me my car is produced and now in Emden. Good news. It’s only got to get to the UK (south west) so I am hoping not too long. SA said ‘a few weeks’ and previously his manager said ‘1-2 weeks’ and that was before it has made it to Emden.
Want to get PPF booked asap :)

OP
OP
TLC

TLC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS; 2021 Honda Accord; 2015 911(sold)
Country flag
The car that I ordered just slipped from 9/21 to 10/12 arrival to the dealership. It has been in Baltimore since 8/31. :confused:

azraeil

First Name
Nazhri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
Caught between a rock and a hard place….
Like others car is on dock in US.. Baltimore for me… now having to decide if I should even take delivery whenever it is released…. I was diagnosed with cancer this week… just waiting to get a prognosis 😶
Ohhh no. Hope it’s early stages and you fully recover.