Sport Sound Volume

salis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes CL500
Country flag
I certainly find a difference between Normal Sport and Sport Plus. It is loudest on Sport Plus. The user guide has this helpful chart though.

AC2E752F-74D4-46E8-8781-B9C0769B7425.jpeg
TAYC4N, this is a super helpful chart! Do you know if you can select the "Sport" Sport Sound in Individual Settings?

Tazer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Turbo GT, Aventador SVJ, 812 Superfast
Country flag
Interesting, thank you! I was concerned, as when people click on Sport Sound in the Individual Mode (on YouTube), it only says "On" and "Off"..
yeah, it does lool.
It’s either on or off, but you can put the drive mode into sport+ on the individual setting and that will also make the sport sound the + version

KensingtonPark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S; 2023 Audi eTron S Sportbck
Country flag
Interesting. In the US at least, there doesn't appear to be any difference in sound between Sport+ and Normal when sound is "On." For us, "Normal" is "Off," essentially meaning the only sound you hear is the actual sound that the motors make.

Kryptos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I think I know the answer to this but in case I missed it; is their a dash icon that shows status of Sport Sound? I mapped the Sound toggle to the free/diamond steering wheel button, but I sometimes lose track and with music playing (loudly), I often can't tell for sure if it's actually on or not. Would be nice if there was an indicator rather than needing to toggle it on and off to check.

Oink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S+, M3P
Country flag
Click the middle icon on the left side of the screen and the bottom option (or second-to-last?) should be sport sound. Just glance and check if it says on or not.

Not sure I hear much of a difference between when it's on during Sport+ and Normal. If I go from Normal to Sport+ there's an audible jolt and it sounds like the engines "fire up", but besides that nothing.

Also if you enable the sound manually once, you don't have to do it again when switching between modes. It'll stay on until the car is turned off or you turn it off yourself. So hit the button once and forget about it.

salis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes CL500
Country flag
yeah, it does lool.
It’s either on or off, but you can put the drive mode into sport+ on the individual setting and that will also make the sport sound the + version
Thanks, this is great!

kruzmisl

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S. 2019 Cayenne E-Hy.
Country flag
Sounds like sports Chrono and sports sounds were good option boxes to tick :)

i cant wait!
I agree. I use the knob frequently, and I don’t have to look and stretch to change it. Probably added $6 to my lease!
Sponsored