nafzal80

First Name
Nauman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 C4S, Audi Q7
Country flag
I have a couple of weeks to finalize the config of my 2022 CT4S. I am planning to go with the Surround view option, but would like to understand:

1) what does 3D Surround view provides (included with the Park Assist Option) above the surround view option?

2) is it worthwhile to upgrade from surround view to 3D surround view through the park assist option?

much appreciated!
Sponsored

Last edited:

maddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (ordered)
Country flag
I have a couple of weeks to finalize the config of my 2022 CT4S. I am planning to go with the Surround view option, but would like to understand:

1) what does 3D Surround view provides (included with the Park Assist Option) above the surround view option?

2) is it worthwhile to upgrade from surround view to 3D surround view through the park assist option?

much appreciated!
We’re you able to make a informed choice ? what’s the difference between the 2 ?

Jhenson29

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Macan S; 2021 Taycan 4S; 2023 911 GTS Cab
Country flag

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag

much appreciated!
Adds virtual cameras and a 3D render of the car which you can then rotate with your finger. There is a free hack as mentioned to access this feature but can be fiddly to use. The additional cost is really for the self and remote parking ,(for IPhone only) and doesn't support all parking scenarios.

360 panoramic should be enough for most.
Sponsored