Ed Peters

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4 S
Country flag
My 2022 Taycan recently began showing this error requiring me to go into the option/vehicle/electric parking brake to get it to release. This does not always work rendering the vehicle useless. Have to power on and off multiple times to clear this error. Eventually it works correctly. Anyone else experiencing this and was there any permanent resolution?

Porsche Taycan Taycan 4S Electrical Parking Brake Error B2EC7C95-B643-4D80-8C92-40868AC18B9D
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Not seen that error before.

Could be random but likely will need a dealer visit.

OP
OP

Ed Peters

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4 S
Country flag
The dealer has informed me that it is a wide spread problem and there is a software fix that they applied. The cause is long trips.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
The dealer has informed me that it is a wide spread problem and there is a software fix that they applied. The cause is long trips.
Widespread?

I think you are the only one on the forum to have this issue.

Good there is a fix for it.

Sf-bay-taycan-seeker

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT Turbo S, Tesla X, Tesla Y
Country flag
I have this same error. I note the "HOLD" function no longer works while in drive or reverse. And the sound of the parking break being applied when I put it into Park isn't there, so I'm assuming it's just a broken parking break.

Service scheduled, driving in the meantime.

IcanTaycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q5, BMW 328xi
Country flag
I got this same error today and was able to continue drive in to work. When returning back, the parking brake would not release and I had to go into settings "Parking brakes" selection and run detection on it. Ran it a few times to no avail. Eventually just turned off the car. Turned on and the error cleared out. I have scheduled service visit, though I dont know if this is self resolved or needs technician to look into like the TSB says. Mine is 2022 CT 4 and has about 8000 miles on it.
Sponsored