Boss Hogg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S, 981 GT4
Country flag
it is available in the Porsche app, under total trip. I've only once, very recently, seen a trip over 3 mi/kWh in my 51.5k miles, so it is not accurate for consumption, seems overly generous by about 30% in my experience.

Porsche Taycan Taycan average miles driven over 3 years... what's yours average annual mileage? IMG_2105

TDinDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan 4S Cross Turismo, '06 Club Coupe (#48)
Country flag
it is available in the Porsche app, under total trip. I've only once, very recently, seen a trip over 3 mi/kWh in my 51.5k miles, so it is not accurate for consumption, seems overly generous by about 30% in my experience.

IMG_2105.jpeg
That's my conclusion too. Something fishy about the calculations or about how the statistics are described/presented.

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
35,000km over 18 months. Sometimes less then 200 km/month, sometimes 7,000km over two weeks!

Average consumption is 23.5 kWh/100km and I have used just under 7 MWh of electricity in total.

Still on factory tyres (summer: total of 18,000km) that have 5.5mm across the thread on all four tyres. Brakes have 10% worn and I'm sure no wear on the PCCB discs.

Will be putting another 5,500km on it when we do our first summer roadtrip to Norway in mid August.

Bognar67

First Name
Janos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS 2022, i4 40 MS 2024.
Country flag
my wife's Taycan lasted about the same and neither of us use the recuperating brake feature.
It is simply impossible "not to use the recuperating brake feature". Taycan has an integrated brake system. When braking regen works up to 0.4g deceleration forces. Mechanical brakes step in only after this. Braking above 0.4g is not so often, ca. 10% of the drives according to Porsche's stats.

SYN_Skydance

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s and MG ZS EV
Country flag
My 4s has just done 43k at 3 1/2 years.
It was at 40k in October last year when it was just under 3 years old. I took it in for a software update and not been able to log into my Porsche ID since. I've hardly used it over winter as I've not been able to check the battery status when charging or more importantly, especially in winter, not being able to preheat the cabin/defrost the windscreen. I recon that I would have probably done 50k by now, if it had been working like normal.

WasserGKuehlt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4CT, 996C2, MacanS
Country flag
My 4s has just done 43k at 3 1/2 years.
It was at 40k in October last year when it was just under 3 years old. I took it in for a software update and not been able to log into my Porsche ID since. I've hardly used it over winter as I've not been able to check the battery status when charging or more importantly, especially in winter, not being able to preheat the cabin/defrost the windscreen. I recon that I would have probably done 50k by now, if it had been working like normal.
Just wondering if that could be related to the expiration of the Porsche Connect subscription. Have you renewed that after the third year?

SYN_Skydance

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s and MG ZS EV
Country flag
Just wondering if that could be related to the expiration of the Porsche Connect subscription. Have you renewed that after the third year?
Yes, they weren't able to connect to their own Porche ID at the garage either.

It's booked back in again next month. I'm keeping my fingers cross that they have come up with a fix this time
Sponsored