Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.alexmelen.com
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I'm seeing that the schedule reads from March 4th through April 21st 2021 for load dates.
Was just finally updated, thank you for the reminder to check, it does look correct now. Except that it's missing the boat my car is on - departed Emden March 2nd, 2021 - should be arriving at port in Rhode Island in a few days I hope.

faroutinNM

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Taycan Turbo, '05 MINI Cooper S
Country flag
it's probably out of signal range for the MarineTraffic Terrestrial Automatic Identification System system (AIS) that is commonly used. My car-carrying Goodwood has also been out-of range for a couple of days, and likely a few more as it transits the open Atlantic waters en route to Baltimore, and after casting off there it will sail to Jacksonville, then unload my Turbo in Houston on 26 March.
https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ai...86/mmsi:636016606/imo:9701140/vessel:GOODWOOD

There is a sat-based one that you can buy into. I decided to be patient and wait for the NA shoreline to get updated.

https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/online-services/plans

rquinton

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911, Porsche Taycan 4S (March 2021 arrival date PECATL), 2021 Porsche Cayenne GTS
Country flag
Was just finally updated, thank you for the reminder to check, it does look correct now. Except that it's missing the boat my car is on - departed Emden March 2nd, 2021 - should be arriving at port in Rhode Island in a few days I hope.
Use the web based fleetmon.com and you can keep better track of it.

rquinton

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911, Porsche Taycan 4S (March 2021 arrival date PECATL), 2021 Porsche Cayenne GTS
Country flag
The Taycan "track my dream" site has been pretty good with providing info too. It shows the ship location and seems to update hourly.
Just don't trust it when you are at your final stop for your car as mine looked like it was still on the ship after it left Jacksonville for a day until they updated the TMD as the boat was headed for Mexico and I thought my car was still on the boat. Fleetmon is the best tool for updates.

amelen

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.alexmelen.com
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Just don't trust it when you are at your final stop for your car as mine looked like it was still on the ship after it left Jacksonville for a day until they updated the TMD as the boat was headed for Mexico and I thought my car was still on the boat. Fleetmon is the best tool for updates.
LOL! My dealer already warned me to expect it to be later then what the site shows. I've also heard that feedback from many GM's to Porsche NM that it leading customers to think their car will be ready sooner then it actually will be lol

SamI63

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911, Audi S5, Tesla Model X, Ford F150
Country flag
Hello all! I ordered a new Taycan 4S a month ago. When does the v-code system get initiated for an order? I am getting zero response from the dealer on any scheduling. I’d like to be armed when I go in and ask to see the correct page.

Sam

robborover

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Taycan 4s & Cayenne S
Country flag
Hello all! I ordered a new Taycan 4S a month ago. When does the v-code system get initiated for an order? I am getting zero response from the dealer on any scheduling. I’d like to be armed when I go in and ask to see the correct page.

Sam
I suspect that is your dealer being a bit difficult, mine took a month or so to go to v250 (from memory) but I believe the US can actually track orders now? Have you got a Porsche account etc?

SamI63

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911, Audi S5, Tesla Model X, Ford F150
Country flag
I suspect that is your dealer being a bit difficult, mine took a month or so to go to v250 (from memory) but I believe the US can actually track orders now? Have you got a Porsche account etc?
Yes, I do. What should I do?

QA4A

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A4, Taycan (ordered)
Country flag
Does anyone know how long it takes between V70 and V200? My dealer says he cannot give a time estimate for how long it will take for an estimated delivery date.

ACGNerd

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Taycan RWD in Frozen Blue Metallic
Country flag
Does anyone know what status V210 means? It seems to be "freeze date reached" but my dealer says the build config is still changable... that's quite weird.

yman182

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Is it still possible to use the PWL Group Website to track container ships? It is asking me for a BL or Container number, and I am not sure where to get that.
Sponsored