OutrightPace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S (sold), Lucid Air, MS, M3, '95 NSX
Country flag
The flush covers on the headlights are very similar in style to those on the recently uncovered electric Macan, so I think this design is what we are getting.

Aesthetically it is definitely a step backwards. Perhaps there are aero gains that make the changes worthwhile. I am more interested to see what improvements in range, charging, and software that the refresh brings.

xyeahtony

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Integra 6MT, 23 CT4S
Country flag
With 2 months left in 2023, dont worry guys this car will hit your local new zealand dealerships in time for the model 2024 year

PNWTaycan4S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘91 Polar Silver 964, ‘20 Dolomite Silver Taycan 4S, ‘19 Gravity Blue Nero EV
Country flag
Although I was strongly considering a new GTS to replace my much loved 4S+, I’ve decided to wait until Porsche adopts the NACS in the U.S. Hopefully they will ditch their family’s bad sibling Electrify America nightmare. (Thanksgiving dinner at the family table must be interesting!)

Fingers crossed there will be a new Taycan generation that is even better than Gen One by then! (Hard to beat a classic.) 2027? Solid state battery by then? We can hope!

Fish Fingers

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
Surely this isn't the finished design?
Must be camo or active aero or something....?

Porsche Taycan Taycan refresh update model undisguised! 🕵🏻‍♂️ Screenshot_20231028_081917_Chrome

BJCanadaMax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo, MINI SE, Toyota Prius
Country flag
Surely this isn't the finished design?
Must be camo or active aero or something....?

Screenshot_20231028_081917_Chrome.jpg
Well. If only they released this before i even consider one. I would have saved a bunch of money and ordered a Supra instead. On the other hand, i think that they didn't have the manual Supra yet at that time. If i was waiting to see the facelift and see this. I probably would just order a 911 and keep the existing beater..., who the hell am i kidding. The 911 is going to be the beater!!

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
Looks like an Audi. Glad I have the original but it’s a worry when we come to upgrade. Might have to try to hold out long enough to skip this facelift and see what comes next…but that’s a long time in car ownership
If I like a car I keep it a long time, if I don’t I get rid fairly quickly.

I have had the cars I currently have for 32, 26, 6 and 1 years and the Taycan will be another for 6 years plus.
I don’t see another car I would bother to buy at the moment and key aspects of my car, Mamba green and Vesuvius grey wheels, are no longer available and I wouldn’t change to a new Taycan with any of the current colours.

Jasper4S

First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s ST
Country flag
If I like a car I keep it a long time, if I don’t I get rid fairly quickly.

I have had the cars I currently have for 32, 26, 6 and 1 years and the Taycan will be another for 6 years plus.
I don’t see another car I would bother to buy at the moment and key aspects of my car, Mamba green and Vesuvius grey wheels, are no longer available and I wouldn’t change to a new Taycan with any of the current colours.
You can be convinced into a new one with a lot of exposed carbon on the exterior, right?! 😂

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
You can be convinced into a new one with a lot of exposed carbon on the exterior, right?! 😂
I don’t mind structural carbon fibre, it is expensive shiny embellishment bits that strike me as bonkers, it is a quality structural material - what a waste of good material (and money) to use it for non-structural shiny trim :(

Tsingtao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toucan RWD
Country flag
As we're all saying everything we don’t like, I don’t like the rear bumper vents.
I concur! I first saw these things on toyota camries and thought they were just about the dumbest things ever from the land of Godzilla. Now I am seeing them on MB SUVs. And soon on Taycans? Blasphemy. Something else I don't like: the Panamera-esque creases on the fenders.

andb

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Don't worry guys, front and rear bumpers are totally fake. Porsche won't put fake vents on any of their cars.
Sponsored