Taycan S?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6348
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1

Deleted member 6348

I saw a Taycan today in Massachusetts badged as a “Taycan S”. Such a thing doesn’t exist, right?
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I saw a Taycan today in Massachusetts badged as a “Taycan S”. Such a thing doesn’t exist, right?
Perhaps someone added the 'S' to a Taycan RWD to be different and some folk refer to their RWDs as an 'S'.

Right now as others have mentioned it doesn't exist and hard to see space for one in the future as it is already a little crowded.

WasserGKuehlt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4CT, 996C2, MacanS
Country flag
[...]hard to see space for one in the future as it is already a little crowded.
Porsche says: "challenge accepted!"

This is a company that has a 4-dimensional matrix for each model line. (And then adds on top a 'GT' sub-matrix.) I would not be surprised to see an RWD S sedan with the extended battery and a bit more power to slot in between the base and the 4S.

Mathys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 X3 30e
Country flag
I would be highly interested in a RDW S. Perhaps with dual motors on the rear axle to help traction, taken from that new uberGT version?

KensingtonPark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S; 2023 Audi eTron S Sportbck
Country flag
Nooooo!!! I thought I left that particular group of fake badging owners behind when I sold my M4...
Enthusiasts are the same no matter the brand. You can literally purchase every badge from Suncoast and apply it to your car. Taycan Carrera GT4 - whatever you can think of. All from genuine Porsche parts.

mystermykee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 IGM
Country flag
Enthusiasts are the same no matter the brand. You can literally purchase every badge from Suncoast and apply it to your car. Taycan Carrera GT4 - whatever you can think of. All from genuine Porsche parts.
A required field...."VIN#"

Jhenson29

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Macan S; 2021 Taycan 4S; 2023 911 GTS Cab
Country flag
You can literally purchase every badge from Suncoast and apply it to your car.
I don’t know. They probably have a lot of badges in stock and I think I’ll run out of room on the car before I apply them all.

After that I’ll just be applying badges to badges and then it’s questionable whether or not I’m still applying them to the “car”.

mystermykee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 IGM
Country flag
Really? I had no idea, as I have never purchased them. It would be easy to circumvent, so I'm not sure what the point of trying to enforce would be. But at least they're trying.
Oh, I meant it should be a required field. But you're right, easy work around for that...

DCYL725

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 2021
Country flag
I've seen something similar. The amalgamation of 911 Cayman GT Turbo S on a modified 987 Cayman.
Looked like a Halloween spectacle.

Should've taken a picture...
Sponsored