Taycan Stop Sale

f10tt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan, 2022 Cayenne, 2021 Bronco
Country flag
That's progress. But are the RWDs still held up in Baltimore and elsewhere due to the CARB certification and pending EO?
Not anymore. EPA certs trump CARB compliancy for vehicles not being delivered in those states. You're in the same location as me and if what PCNA told me is correct the Port will now be releasing these vehicles as early as tomorrow.

biohoodc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan GTS, Tesla 3, Taycan
Country flag
Not anymore. EPA certs trump CARB compliancy for vehicles not being delivered in those states. You're in the same location as me and if what PCNA told me is correct the Port will now be releasing these vehicles as early as tomorrow.
Awesome! My new toy is supposed to arrive in Baltimore on the Mediterranean Highway on Friday. So psyched and hopeful things may move along at a decent clip!

OP
OP

philbur

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1997 911 C2 (993), 2015 Cayenne S, 1978 VW Bus
Country flag
My CT4 shows its updated in my app (recall message removed) and scheduled for LA PEC Delivery Nov 12

Toodal00

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan RWD, 21 Tesla MY, Mercedes E350, GLC 300
Country flag

daned

First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Macan Mercedes AMG GTS Edition 1
Country flag
Any update on anyones 22 RWD ?

Last edited:

daned

First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Just heard from my SA that the car has been marked release for transport is might see it today or tomorrow. Unless another glitch.

f10tt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Just heard from my SA that the car has been marked release for transport is might see it today or tomorrow. Unless another glitch.
Waiting to hear back from both PCNA and my SA but I think you might be right. I just saw a 2022 hit a show room outside of Philly.

mrdrummergoalie

First Name
Ari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
So I just got off the phone with Porsche Canada Customer Service who informed me that my car's stop sale is related to the AMC1, which is what's holding all of you up as well. It is, as you have ascertained, related to the airbag and hazard warning light. They are, apparently, the same issue, and require software recoding to bring them into compliance. It seems, according to you all, this software has just become available, so my next step will be to call my SA and see what the deal is.

This is my contribution, and thanks for your contributions.
Just to follow up, I took delivery of my Taycan 4S a week ago, and it's amazing. The stop sale issue was resolved, although the car was delivered with an "egress warner" fault and 2 outstanding tickets to be resolved
  • Retrofit telephone console
  • Retrofitting control unit for acoustic simulator
Other minor issues, but they need not be discussed here. Overall, I'm extremely happy with the car.

Porsche Taycan Taycan Stop Sale IMG_4168.JPG

Porsche Taycan Taycan Stop Sale IMG_4171.JPG

f10tt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Via PCNA and my SA, my 22 RWD has been released for transport. Even though we’re an hour away from Port there’s a serious covered transport shortage in the Mid-Atlantic. I’m hoping we’ll see it tomorrow but no timeframe yet for delivery.

daned

First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Via PCNA and my SA, my 22 RWD has been released for transport. Even though we’re an hour away from Port there’s a serious covered transport shortage in the Mid-Atlantic. I’m hoping we’ll see it tomorrow but no timeframe yet for delivery.
Mine is in the same position since yesterday, also my TYD is now showing Port Processed Milestone completed for 11/04 and funnily the transport to dealer and delivery date shows Oct 29 :), good news is we are getting closer and closer, hoping same for today or tomorrow delivery.

f10tt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Car is at the dealer.

Delivery scheduled for Tuesday.

Porsche Taycan Taycan Stop Sale CDBC6692-8CFF-43CA-A79E-C30EA074F0C9

f10tt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Nice, looks great!
Did your TYD ever change to show enroute to Dealor?
nope. Arrived at dealer and en route updated at same time. I’m only an hour from Baltimore so that could be it too.
Sponsored