Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date?

DGT

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
992 Targa 4S, '21 Cayenne S, '21 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Attached is a brand new VW export schedule - just released. Not posted on their website yet. I had written them a couple times in the past about not updating the website - so they put me on their mailing list. Passing along to those who may be interested.
Sponsored

Attachments

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD, 1989 911 Carrera
Country flag
No, we went and saw it before it had been through dealer prep. And the PPF installers who do cars for the dealership have an excellent reputation and do great work - I've had several done by them. So the dealer just adds it to the purchase agreement and I pay for it all together and it's done when I take it home. Then I use a local guy to do the ceramic.
My salesman had his new Cayman PPF by their guy and it was great job. I would like to have it done before I pick it up so I might just do the same thing. I can let my brother's guy do the ceramic and tint.

DGT

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My salesman had his new Cayman PPF by their guy and it was great job. I would like to have it done before I pick it up so I might just do the same thing. I can let my brother's guy do the ceramic and tint.
For me it's much quicker (plus my sales mgr does me a favor and gets mine in right away.... I've bought a lot of cars from him!!). I only do the front end with the PPF (bumper hood, fenders, mirrors) so a little quicker - but even giving it a couple days to "cure" I will get the car within a week of its arrival.

DGT

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Did you see the new schedule I just posted? They have yours into JAX on the 14th now.

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
For me it's much quicker (plus my sales mgr does me a favor and gets mine in right away.... I've bought a lot of cars from him!!). I only do the front end with the PPF (bumper hood, fenders, mirrors) so a little quicker - but even giving it a couple days to "cure" I will get the car within a week of its arrival.
That was exactly what I was going to have done. My issue is I want to swap out the crest with my all black one that I have before they do it. So I will be teasing myself going over to drop that off.

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Did you see the new schedule I just posted? They have yours into JAX on the 14th now.
I just saw it. Thanks (tried, for shits and giggles to get it from the website, but would not work). My TYD says the car will be at the dealer 8/13 (a Friday the 13th!) which is not going to happen if the Siem Aristotle arrives in Jax 8/14. I am still ahead of their prediction of dealer delivery 9/3.

Jsherid!

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S, 2013 CTS-V Wagon (M6), 928S4
Country flag
I don't have a TYD code yet but the tracker my salesperson sent me yesterday has an expected delivery date of 12/31/21--so sometime in Q1. I ordered my CT4 on 7/22.

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
For anyone on the Aristotle it looks to be about 625 nautical miles out of Halifax running at 16 knots. So around 39 hours. Very early Saturday morning possibly.
Marine Traffic shows Siem Aristotle at Halifax at 4am Saturday, 8/7

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Looks like Siem Aristotle is anchored off the coast near Halifax. Must be waiting on a spot in the port to dock.

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hopefully not waiting for the shore crew to get in on Monday!
Looks that way. Been sitting at anchor all weekend. There is another ship near it doing the same thing. Guess they have the weekends off in Halifax.

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Looks that way. Been sitting at anchor all weekend. There is another ship near it doing the same thing. Guess they have the weekends off in Halifax.
Siem Aristotle is docked in Halifax.

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
And now underway to Davisville.
I just refreshed my screen and saw that. I had looked earlier and saw there were two tugs hanging out near it. They could not have offloaded that many vehicles for that quick a turn around!

vdr

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Maybe a Taycan...
Country flag
I just refreshed my screen and saw that. I had looked earlier and saw there were two tugs hanging out near it. They could not have offloaded that many vehicles for that quick a turn around!
Where are you watching this? Two tugs? Is this feed in real time?
Sponsored