Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date?

guarlian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan turbo s
Country flag
bevore covid shut down my delivery date was first of april.btw there is a private compant between me and porsche .i leave in istanbul i buyd the car from company who have slot for turbo s.after they get deliver they gonna ship the car to turkey.i will update the photos when they got the car and then hopefully when i resive the car :)

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag
bevore covid shut down my delivery date was first of april.btw there is a private compant between me and porsche .i leave in istanbul i buyd the car from company who have slot for turbo s.after they get deliver they gonna ship the car to turkey.i will update the photos when they got the car and then hopefully when i resive the car :)
Nice colors, great spec!

How is the charging infrastructure in Turkey?

guarlian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan turbo s
Country flag
Nice colors, great spec!

How is the charging infrastructure in Turkey?
for me its more then enough atm becouse im a city driver dont like long road trips.when i go summer places im sending the car there and prefer short flights.also maybe you guys know turkey made a concept electric cars .they start production in 1 year i guess.i belive for that reason we can see charge station every corner.thanks i realy tryd lots of spec but i realy like brown leather interior porsche it looks more elegant.and grey is the only color i use on any type of car :) aurum is somethng realy difrent for me but its satin so i belive its gonna fit perfectly with interior and exterior grey color

r553

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
981 Spyder, 2015 Cayenne Diesel, 2020 Taycan 4s
Country flag
Today I updated my build ( PLJGTX43 ) to select the default NEMA 14-50 power plug and got a fresh print out of the status. Planned delivery date 9/11/2020 via Jacksonville FL.
Porsche Taycan Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date? 4_30_20 status

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Cayenne S Coupe; '22 AMG SL55; Taycan 4S(sold)
Country flag
Today I updated my build ( PLJGTX43 ) to select the default NEMA 14-50 power plug and got a fresh print out of the status. Planned delivery date 9/11/2020 via Jacksonville FL.
When I ordered my 4S, I didn't realize that the 14-50 was the default supply cord. I thought I needed to select one and configured my build with the 14-30 supply cord. When I took delivery, the parts dept ordered a 14-50 supply cord, but it turned out the one for the Taycan was different from the other Porsche models. PCNA told me it was against policy to provide customers with part numbers. I heard the same thing from another dealership. I had to sit down with the parts dept to figure out the correct part. I got it yesterday. Glad you made the change ahead of time.

r553

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
wemct,
Yes I was reviewing my build the other day and finally realized the NEMA 14-50 plug was standard. After the change my build is now locked. Glad to hear you eventually got the right plug end. I saw this on one of the forums:
Porsche Taycan Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date? Taycan power cables from PET

Rob

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Cayenne S Coupe; '22 AMG SL55; Taycan 4S(sold)
Country flag
wemct,
Yes I was reviewing my build the other day and finally realized the NEMA 14-50 plug was standard. After the change my build is now locked. Glad to hear you eventually got the right plug end. I saw this on one of the forums:
Taycan power cables from PET.png

Rob
@r553 I saw the same schematic. It is not correct. First thing is that part no. 7PP971678AC is an old part number. The new part number replaced the last two letters "AC" with "S". That was the part the dealership originally ordered for me for the NEMA 14-50 Supply Cord. It does not fit the Taycan Mobile Charger. It turns out it is for the Panamera e-Hybrid. The correct part for the Taycan NEMA 14-50 Supply Cord is 7PP 971 678 ED. In addition to being the correct part, it is also cheaper than the part listed in the schematic above.

r553

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
wemct,

Thanks for the update. From my experience with Cayenne parts the PET is a snapshot in time and is always undergoing revision.

Rob

Singularity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY 2020 Taycan 4S, MY 2022 Audi Q7 60 TFSIe
Country flag
I got an update today. Car is estimated to be finished at the end of this month and delivery to me at the end of June. Hopefully this estimate sticks, as if it does, I'm happy with the timing. Fingers crossed.

Toby Pennycuff

First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911S, Porsche 930, Porsche GT3 Cup, Taycan 4S
Country flag
FINALLY!!! I heard from my dealer today and my car has been completed (V300). My salesman comes back on Monday so I can get more details (VIN, etc...), but at least the car is done. I hope that it is already sitting in the Port of Emden awaiting its turn for a boat ride. The forecasted schedule is looking at a 15-June delivery date for me here in Fort Worth. I'm hopeful (but not overly optimistic) that my actual delivery date will move up a week or so.

I guess soon I will be able to officially claim membership in the Taycan Owners Registry and take my place in the Carrara White Metallic group!!

Toby

TC Fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Just called again and spoke with a more competent SA. If you are waiting for a Taycan that should have been here by now, it is likely being loaded onto the Goodwood as we speak, which is sitting in Emden!
Sponsored