First Name
Raj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, 911 GT3,
Country flag
Dear all

This is my first post and I thought i would share my experience of Porsche. I acquired my Porsche in West London and alongside the other posts - it was clear the dealership knew little abut the car but given its introduction that was forgivable. Subsequently i have done 4000 miles in first few months of ownership before receiving the recall notice and software upgrade required. It took over 4 months to find a slot to book it in , and i booked it in directly with Porsche Reading at which point the heater stopped working. Given the winter and cold mornings this made the car extremely uncomfortable to use.

I booked the car in for its software upgrade over a month ago, and Porsche reading still have no idea when they will return the car with a working heater. They have no visibility on Parts and Customer service organisation is not returning any calls. The car remains with Porsche

I have owned a few of their cars in the past and to say - the customer service and disregard is very disappointing.

IF anyone is looking to buy an electric Sports car - please be warned there are increasingly good alternatives on the market and be wary of the brand
Sponsored

02bluesuperroo

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag
I hate to say it but as a first time Porsche owner I couldn’t agree more. There are so many little problems with the car and Porsche doesn’t seem to care. I’m very disappointed by the service and support of their products for the prices they charge. With so many new electric options hitting the market, I kind of wish I had held out a little longer and tried some other brands.