Uk Delivery Updates

Dogs_Tess_Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo (delivered 31/07/2020), 996 911 C4S, Mercedes_E320
Country flag
Looks aggressive with the SD kit on the lighter colour...nice
Thanks @TAYC4N ..... "Aggressive" in the SD kit was what I had in mind too. I had chosen White at first then changed my mind to Dolomite Silver and the SD kit, IMO it makes the Taycan look sharper.
I'm hoping she "Evie" will look just as stunning in the "Flesh" tomorrow..24 hrs to go..... :like:

Last edited:

Hicksy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mclaren 720S , Range Rover Sport, Audi RS4 ,Taycan Turbo (on order )
Country flag
Grey Turbo picked up Saturday seems impressive so far only done 85 miles as now having PPF fitted and ceramic coating.

Porsche Taycan Uk Delivery Updates IMG_3346 (002)

Porsche Taycan Uk Delivery Updates IMG_3349

Porsche Taycan Uk Delivery Updates IMG_3348

Porsche Taycan Uk Delivery Updates IMG_3363

Porsche Taycan Uk Delivery Updates IMG_3364

Triyanya

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo - X3M Comp - URBAN Defender 90
Country flag
Quick lunchtime trip to Charles and the team at AutowaxWorks (Bicester Heritage) for coffee and wrap update / haven't driven it yet but its almost time ! - 332 days (not that I'm counting) since the press conference & formal deposit - we are almost ready - With a Stage 1 Machine Polish prior to wrap the blue already looks incredible with the coating still to follow !
Porsche Taycan Uk Delivery Updates fullsizeoutput_5f5
. More Pics to follow after handover later this week.

Autowaxworks Bicester Heritage

girish

First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche macan; Taycan 4S
Country flag
Quick lunchtime trip to Charles and the team at AutowaxWorks (Bicester Heritage) for coffee and wrap update / haven't driven it yet but its almost time ! - 332 days (not that I'm counting) since the press conference & formal deposit - we are almost ready - With a Stage 1 Machine Polish prior to wrap the blue already looks incredible with the coating still to follow !
fullsizeoutput_5f5e.jpeg

How much is it choosing?
fullsizeoutput_5f5e.jpeg

How much is it costing?

grahamsimmonds

First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Guys, 2021 configurator is available now in UK!
Yes, and the one upside of having to wait longer than most for my Turbo S (ordered September 6th 2019) is that I have been able to add the HUD to my spec whilst being able to advantage of the £760 price drop (mobile charge connector is now included). My dealer has confirmed delivery as still early November.

girish

First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche macan; Taycan 4S
Country flag
Yes, and the one upside of having to wait longer than most for my Turbo S (ordered September 6th 2019) is that I have been able to add the HUD to my spec whilst being able to advantage of the £760 price drop (mobile charge connector is now included). My dealer has confirmed delivery as still early November.

848EVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Just got my full VIN through on My Porsche Connect! Does that mean it's coming to the end of production?! Excited now! Ordered my 4S in January

hitpl

First Name
Hit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar XF R Sport, Taycan 4S (due Mar)
Country flag
Hi everyone,

Came across this forum and the thread when dealing with wait time for my new Taycan 4S. Ordered just before Christmas, 22 Dec 2020 from Porsche Reading.

The dealership has told me that ETA at Porsche Reading is around 26 Mar, but have no access to any tracking info to see if it is still on track (or even earlier, being optimistic!).

Was wondering if I can compare my timelines with anyone else here who might have placed their order end of Dec 2020?

Will also help with the wait times (as expected, growing impatient...)

Cheers

Last edited:

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Folks, those who have their cars (from last Nov onwards) have you received your service booklet, owners manual, owners wallet (standard one)?

I've not and complained 5 times now to the dealer so about to escalate. Current excuse is that they are 'stuck' in Grimsby (for 4 months and counting!).

old seadog

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4CT
Country flag
Folks, those who have their cars (from last Nov onwards) have you received your service booklet, owners manual, owners wallet (standard one)?

I've not and complained 5 times now to the dealer so about to escalate. Current excuse is that they are 'stuck' in Grimsby (for 4 months and counting!).
Car delivered early November, received manuals etc mid Jan, Nottingham Porsche.

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
Car delivered last month (in Dublin) - no manuals or service book. On back order apparently.

Alex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, BMW 435i, X5, Range Rover Sport TDV8
Country flag
I ordered early October, and I was updated last week it was being loaded onto the boat at Emden.

Expected to at dealership in Chester around 19th. So if you're on track you've done better than me time wise. Let me know how you get on.
Sponsored