UK Insurance - Company Car

Rob70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s, Cayenne S, Taycan GTS due March
Country flag
has anyone received any impressive insurance quotes recently for a GTS ST? Just started shopping around and they're pretty painful so far

Limited Company Owned
40 years old
10+ years NCD
1 x SP30
Just insured mine with Esure for a third of what Admiral had quoted
I'm also now getting the best prices on comparison sites from Esure. I need to dig into the details a little regarding approved repair centers etc...
my only worry with esure was no one to talk to re spec, reviews were mixed also. Tbh pretty much everyone bar NFU and LV was similar.
LV wouldn’t quote on the car and NFU was £2750 with 17 years no claims!
Sponsored

BigBob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S, Range Rover Sport
Country flag
I was quoted 1500 squids for my (not here yet) Taycan ct 4s. My I-pace last year was 450. I had a non fault accident meantime and this year it jumped to 800. The Taycan will double that.
Being a company car I wonder if the register keeper can be my wife. With my wife main driver the insurance goes down to 370!!!
Women Power!
Just be careful with that if she's not actually the main driver (>50% of use i think). I imagine it's the sort of thing an insurers claims investigators would have a very good look at if you put an expensive claim in. ie invalidate claim. If she is the main user then you should definitely consider it but i imagine you need to make it clear to draw all the distinctions between owner/registered keeper/main driver.

For what it's worth i can't get close to any of the quotes discussed on here! Admiral said 3k! I think the un-insured deer that tried to get in my old panamera probably to blame :(

Crazymind

First Name
Mattia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S
Country flag
She is actually going to drive it most of the time, if not all the time :(
I could possibly be just the named driver on her insurance?

OP
OP
Gnasher

Gnasher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
She is actually going to drive it most of the time, if not all the time :(
I could possibly be just the named driver on her insurance?
I put my name as registered keeper as director of the company. If your wife isn't employed or a director of your company just be careful as i spoke to some insurers who insisted on me being registered keeper...
Sponsored