UK: When did you order and when did (or will) your car arrive?

targaben

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, GT4, Macan
Country flag
CT4 ordered August. - Picking it up next Tuesday 14th.
Nothing missing and have 2 keys.
Just swapped my insurance over ready with Admiral and it was £14 more than my X3M :giggle:

Also have the Silverstone day booked for the day before (Monday) so that has worked out well!
Nice, and Wow That's a quick turnaround. Which OPC ??
Sponsored

XKSS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
jag xk120, Jag XKSS, Defender, Taycan CT4, +bikes
Country flag
Very happy to get the call yesterday evening - my all black CT4 can be collected Tuesday - ordered early July 2021 & collection 14th Dec so 5 months all in - not bad considering - nice early Christmas present. Got Admiral insurance for £601..

4sCT21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 MK 2 MR2 GT T-Bar, 2002 Volvo S80
Country flag
Just swapped my insurance over ready with Admiral and it was £14 more than my X3M :giggle:

Also have the Silverstone day booked for the day before (Monday) so that has worked out well!
That’s not a bad wait at all! I was told that anything without the turbo badge will turn up quicker….. ironic really?

targaben

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, GT4, Macan
Country flag
difference between a 4 and a 4s maybe??

darth_maul_80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 , Taycan GTS
Country flag
We ordered beginning of September, looked our car spec end of November for late Jan/early-mid feb delivery. It then goes for PPS and ppf so might delay pickup till after 1st March to ensure we get the new registration plate

swejs

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Boxster S; Skoda Superb; Taycan 4S CT ordered
Country flag
So I’m getting the Hive one
I was thinking of the Hive due to size limitations, glad to see someone else has taken that option.

g5und

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X3M Comp.
Country flag

Great news! Would be interested in your thoughts on the car as I'll also be moving from an X3M to a CT...

MJDCT

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag
Great news! Would be interested in your thoughts on the car as I'll also be moving from an X3M to a CT...
The X3M Comp is a Dad bus weapon!
Mines running akrapovic pipe, MCT Decats and BOOTMOD3.

The CT4 is going to be slow for me but it allows me to have two cars, the family EV and something i've wanted for years! Caterham Roadsport 125 :rock:

David Bennett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Golf 8r
Country flag
Ordered my 4s in March, and it will delivered early next week. The main part of my wait was waiting for the allocation, the actual build and delivery went according to plan. I only lost around 3 weeks on the projected delivery time given when I placed the order. That long wait gave me chance to reflect on all my options (including upgrading to a turbo but with an extra 9 month delay). I ended up changing the colour and adding an extra £10k of extras ?

Discohead

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ipace, Macan GTS, TVR Chimaera 500
Country flag
Ordered my 4s in March, and it will delivered early next week. The main part of my wait was waiting for the allocation, the actual build and delivery went according to plan. I only lost around 3 weeks on the projected delivery time given when I placed the order. That long wait gave me chance to reflect on all my options (including upgrading to a turbo but with an extra 9 month delay). I ended up changing the colour and adding an extra £10k of extras ?
I kept changing as well, must have been a dozen times ?
Sponsored