Which one should I choose out of these Taycans?

OP
OP

rasa.bagd

First Name
Rasa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes C300
Country flag
There are no good/better/best Taycans….only the one that is best for you. Share a bit about yourself and how you intend to use the car for more informed perspectives on which is best suited.
Thank you. I'm a real estate agent, driving around the city all day and rarely leaving town.
Sponsored

OP
OP

rasa.bagd

First Name
Rasa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes C300
Country flag

Giulio

First Name
GIULIO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MACAN S, TAYCAN RWD
Country flag
Ciao a tutti,

Grazie mille per i tanti messaggi informativi.

Questo sembra avere tutte le funzionalità che mancavano all'opzione 1. Cosa ne pensi?

https://finder.porsche.com/it/it-IT/details/porsche-taycan-4s-new-RWRNN7?condition=new&model=taycan&category=taycan-4s-sport-limousine&exterior-color-groups=ext-black
[/CITAZIONE]
Questa è identica alla mia tranne che è una 4S....bellissima macchina
Hello everyone,

Thank you so much for the many informative messages.

This one seems to have all the features that option 1 was missing. What do you think?

https://finder.porsche.com/gb/en-GB...ort-limousine&exterior-color-groups=ext-black
This is identical to mine except it's a 4S....beautiful car!!!

bn8959

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Zooming in, that one seems the opposite. Seems to be nearly 100% SoC, which also isn’t ideal for long term storage.

just in case you weren’t aware, SoC is the charge level. SoH means the overall health of the battery (ie how much of its original rated capacity does it still have).

my GTS when new was at around 60% charge on delivery day (with 10 miles on the clock!). I asked them not to charge it, as I didn’t want it to be fast charged to 100% as I only had a very short drive home.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
I suggest you ask for the Porsche Code for that car (I didn't spot it at the link), firstly so you can see what the full price would be* and also to confirm the options fitted- I've not worked through them all in the advert, but " Deletion of ‘GTS’ logo on sideskirt inlays" on a 4S options list makes me wonder what other errors have been made, potentially more critical. I also noted that ventilated front seats aren't fitted- I'd miss those on a hot summer's day.
* to help you decide whether they are offering a decent discount- keeping in mind that they are probably stuck with a remarkably large number of brand new Taycans, many of which could be cancelled customer orders, though this particular car has a quite extensive options list that might have been chosen for showroom cars and demonstrators.

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
Nice car but not a GTS. GTS is always the sweet spot on any Porsche model range - if that matters.

Don't drive your decision with gadgets and base it on what is important to you.
Good advice- but will potentially demonstrate why the GTS is NOT always the sweet spot for everyone.

UKPerson

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A8, MG 4, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Here is a partial search. I put a few options in that you seem to want. You can add / subtract via the 'Equipment' button in the left menu. I've left it at base Taycan saloon and 4S saloon. Again, you can adjust that in the 'Model Variants' menu. So if you want to add GTS, go into Model Variants and tick 'Taycan GTS'. However, if you're going to be in the city all the time the base Taycan / 4S is likely to be more than sufficient!

Assuming you are looking for the business tax benefits, you can get this for a new or a demo car. Keeping your search open to both might boost your chances of getting the best discount.

Here is the search:
https://finder.porsche.com/gb/en-GB...ic-roof&interior=heated-seats&order=price_asc

Here are the cheapest 2 cars on the list that the search throws up. Both are near new demo cars. Both are somewhat similar to the cars you've recently listed.
https://finder.porsche.com/gb/en-GB...ic-roof&interior=heated-seats&order=price_asc

RAHRCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Sport Turismo 4S
Country flag
Thank you. I'm a real estate agent, driving around the city all day and rarely leaving town.
I dont know what being a real estate agent is like in London but in the US, it involves lots of driving….sometime carrying people and things as well. I dont think either vehicle is a great choice for that. A wagon (or estate) would be MUCH better since the trunk (boot) opening is much bigger and the rear headroom is more usable for adults. Lastly, I would bias towards the models with more efficiency since after the new car experience wears off, this will become more important.
Sponsored