Featured Taycan to Star in Porsche's First Super Bowl Ad

Discussion in 'General Topics' started by Tye, Nov 25, 2019.

1. evanevery

evanevery Member

First Name:
    Ed
    Vehicles:
    2019 BMW i8 Roadster, 2016 Tesla Model X, 2016 BMW M4 Race Car
    Funny how Tesla is getting the job done and selling cars though (unlike all your other OEM, inc Porsche...)

felixtb likes this.
  2. Scandinavian

Scandinavian Active Member

First Name:
    Peter
    Vehicles:
    Aston Martin DB9V, BMW F10 M5, Tesla M3P, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
    Retired
    That is a very strong statement!
    Where did you get this fact from?
    We will see in time how the battery technology and battery management system on the Taycan stacks up. AUDI certainly did not get it correct yet in their e-tron

felixtb and EnjoyTheDrive like this.
  3. felixtb

felixtb Well-Known Member

First Name:
    felix
    Vehicles:
    Porsche: Taycan ordered; Tesla: orig Roadster, X, 3, new roadster reserved
    architect
    check your facts before you post.... no need to bash other brands just concentrate on this one or at least on what you know......

Scandinavian and EnjoyTheDrive like this.
  4. EnjoyTheDrive

EnjoyTheDrive Active Member

First Name:
    Ray
    Vehicles:
    Porsche 993, MB C63 AMG 507, S2000, Nissan GTR, Tesla M3P Track option, Volvo XC40, BMW E30 325IX, Subaru Forester XT, (Had owned Tesla 85, Tesla P90D)

Wait, were you the person agreeing with Kyrie Irving that the earth is flat? Please bring actual facts to this forum and not alternative facts. Tesla, their battery technology and their supercharger network, as of today, is the best of any OEM manufacturer. In fact, if VW did not get caught in dieselgate, and was forced to pay billions in fines, they would not be funding the EV network that is going up right now. I love my Porsche’s but Tesla still has them beat in what counts when in comes to battery technology dealing with thermal management and software. They also still have the fastest charging supercharger network in the world. What Porsche states they will have with their charging network is still 1+ years away...if it come at all. Just look back at ALL of the Car OEM manufacturers stating 7-10 years ago that they would have competitive EV’s coming out in the next year. We are now in 2019, and what Audi, MB, Volvo, Kia, etc have come out with are compliance cars, not competitive cars.

felixtb and Scandinavian like this.