December 2021 Delivery

riburn3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4, Model 3 SR+
Country flag
Are you guys paying for plans on MarineTraffic.com to see when and where the ships will arrive?
I wanna say "myshiptracking" gives free estimates, and if you know the port, you can go to the port websites and it will give you updates free as the ship gets closer.

For example, the Felicity Ace was due in Davisville today, but their port website was able to tell me it was pushed out until tomorow, which corresponds with what it has been doing on TYD.
Sponsored

chenner

First Name
B.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I was at the port in time to get on Mediterranean Highway but it seems it was accurate that I didn't get on. Today it looks like my car was assigned to the Siem Confucius.

1635445332482.png
Since my car made it to Emden early I'm hoping it can make that ship as well.
It looks like that vessel is due to hit port in mid-Nov.

chenner

First Name
B.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag

Kayone73

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan CT4S, Kia Telluride EX, Tesla Model Y
Country flag
So my car is now on US Soil at Port of Benicia, CA. Est delivery date updated to reflect my scheduled pick up date at the PEC-LA.

Screenshot_20211028-141711.jpg

So gonna be another month wait. I'm hoping it'll arrive at the PEC a bit earlier so I can check it out before the official unveiling date. ?

02bluesuperroo

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag
I spoke too soon, it looks like my car has been assigned to the same ship.

If I'm reading this right it should hit Jacksonville on mid-Nov:
https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/attachments/volkswagen_export_schedule-pdf.23288/
Thanks for the link. Looks like November 20th for Jacksonville. I'm a little worried about the red verbiage though.

Departure, Volumes and operation not confirmed yet due to non availabilty of cargo. Changes will be reported by weekly schedules​

chenner

First Name
B.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Thanks for the link. Looks like November 20th for Jacksonville. I'm a little worried about the red verbiage though.

Departure, Volumes and operation not confirmed yet due to non availabilty of cargo. Changes will be reported by weekly schedules​
we should be good. TYD just updated again and all the timelines have moved up. Supposed to leave port on 11/5 and my delivery date is back to the very first original date of 12/3 but reading some of the other threads I think it’ll get here sooner.

HRHTHEO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered- 2022 Taycan 4s
Country flag
I’ve made it to Emden. Waiting on the Siem Cicero heading to Houston next week. Anticipating a thanksgiving delivery then getting ppf and ceramic coating before I take her out on the road.

02bluesuperroo

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag
we should be good. TYD just updated again and all the timelines have moved up. Supposed to leave port on 11/5 and my delivery date is back to the very first original date of 12/3 but reading some of the other threads I think it’ll get here sooner.
Mine too! My delivery date changed from 12/3 to 11/26.

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Mine too! My delivery date changed from 12/3 to 11/26.
Just checked this AM when my car was supposed to start production (last check yesterday) and sure enough they changed it again - now production starts Nov 5 vs today and delivery Jan 7 2022 from Dec 2021. Pattern is getting old so I really should just stop checking and come back in a few weeks to see what's progressed!

gps217

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
My delivery date moved up from 12/3 to 11/26 (Black Friday). If the Siem Confucius arrives in JAX on the 19th/20th, I would imagine my vehicle would be delivered shortly thereafter.

shelt

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan 4S; '18 Tesla Model 3
Country flag
My Start Production slipped from mid-Sep to Oct 5 with Completion scheduled for Oct 12. Production started Oct 5, then Completion slipped to Nov 26. TYD now says Completed Production today, Oct 29! We'll see how much TYD ping-pongs on the shipping side of things...

ericj320

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Taycan 4S
Country flag
How can it take two months to get to Emden if the Vehicle is already produced?
Sorry if I was unclear, the dates I listed were the final delivery date, which until recently had been the only date that was bouncing around. Now it’s on it way to Emden, some of the other dates have also shifted. It’s just funny how these dates seem to be estimates of an arbitrary nature until some firm dates start happening, but now that it’s ahead of the estimated timeline the final date has shifted to a further delay. It just makes making any sense of their projected timeline almost impossible to figure out or predict it’s accuracy.

Kittybaby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Y
Country flag
My 2022 4S is on the Mediterranean highway. It's scheduled to arrive at Jacksonville Port in 11/8. However, it doesn't leave the port to go to dealership in Tampa until 12/3. Anyone else on the same boat with the same port processing time? I'm wondering if it's specific to my build specs or if others have a similar timeline.

SRQ661

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
My car has been sitting Baltimore since 10/04. Delivery was initially scheduled for delivery 10/08/2021 and then pushed back to 11/05/2021. TYD hasn't updated but SA is now telling me early December for delivery. No missing parts, just the AMC1 stop delivery for the non-US spec lighting and missing the automatic steering column adjustment.
My car must have been on the same ship as yours - but unloaded in Jacksonville on 10/9. My AMC1 was completed quickly - so yours should already have been completed. And the missing automatic steering column adjustment isn't a stop sale issue. My car sat at the port until yesterday, with delivery to dealer expected today. At the rate this whole process has been going, I'll believe that it's at the dealer when I actually see it!
Sponsored