Roast my Taycan 4 CT Oak Green metallic build .

Torv

First Name
Torv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNYZT162

Not sure about ;

Vesuvius Grey wheels
Bordeaux seat belts
22Kw onboard charger
Race Tex steering wheel as interior is leather

Please give me your thoughts ...

Bruno .
Love it, especially the color. Don’t change a thing.

By the way, is that an only in EU color? I sure wish that was available here in the States.

familyhauler

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (ordered)
Country flag
Color is awesome and I like the seat belts for the splash of color.

but even if I didn’t, no roasting of any kind from this side of the pond given the insane waits for any CT here - they all look amazing relative to the fleets of identical Teslas we see every day :)

batteredhaddock

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT since 8th April 22
Country flag
Fully agree but the choices are rather very limited ...
I would have loved the option for a brown/ tan color limited to the seats and not the complete interior ...
I‘m going black myself as a counterpoint. Ambient and Neodyme to add contrast and pano roof for airiness. Why when so many say it’s boring? Well my last iPace had a very nice Ivory interior so I could say to go Chalk would be the boring choice for me (light also doesn’t feel sporty to me, more limo/suv). I did procrastinate on the red but I’m also looking forward to not worrying about colour bleed. I didn’t get any colour bleed in 3 years on the iPace, I’m sure I wouldn’t in the Porsche either…but…I’d still worry about it ?.

However, if there had been a really nice brown/tan then yep wouldn't have been able to help myself…

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Love it, especially the color. Don’t change a thing.

By the way, is that an only in EU color? I sure wish that was available here in the States.
You can - it is one of the Paint To Sample choices (PTS) @ $$$$ - 57 additional colours and then you can go crazy and have any colour as long as Porsche approve it (expect to pay around $15K for the privilege (twice the cost of PTS). Note also that the minimum lead time is around 6 months.

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
(light also doesn’t feel sporty to me, more limo/suv
Quite, my Taycan is my new limo :)
All the sporty cars I have had for the last few decades have been black inside and it does look sporty.
My urge for change was mainly because of the extra energy overhead of keeping a dark colour cool on a sunny day in an EV, then I realised how nice a change it would be for me.

Last edited:

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
Yeah… at least on this side of the Channel ?
Depends whether north or south on the other side :)
The average rainfall is more in Paris than London.

Where I lived, in the Cher in France, it is a long way from the stabilising influence of the ocean so much colder in winter than here and much hotter in summer.

I lived right next to the river Allier and it went from huge floods in winter to barely a trickle in summer.

When I worked near Cologne in Germany it was very similar.

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
What color is that?
I assume that's Oak Green Metallic. The Configurator renders only show the same (Forest Green?) colour if you select PTS- it doesn't render your chosen colour (as far as I'm aware- happy to be corrected as that would give me a whole new area to play with!).

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I assume that's Oak Green Metallic. The Configurator renders only show the same (Forest Green?) colour if you select PTS- it doesn't render your chosen colour (as far as I'm aware- happy to be corrected as that would give me a whole new area to play with!).
You're correct - same colour used for PTS and unfortunately you can't dial in your own. You can of course go here and have hours of entertainment - Paint to Sample

Harbor_Dawg

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Tesla Model S 90D; 2020 Porsche GT4; Ram 1500
Country flag
http://www.porsche-code.com/PNYZT162

Not sure about ;

Vesuvius Grey wheels
Bordeaux seat belts
22Kw onboard charger
Race Tex steering wheel as interior is leather

Please give me your thoughts ...

Bruno .
Love that you are going PTS Oak Green! Came very close to pulling the trigger on that color but decided I'd reserve it for the 911 Targa I'm daydreaming about. Kuddos on your excellent taste! I think the grey wheels will look fabulous...but I'd (personally) pass on the Bordeaux seat belts (grey or silver, maybe?). Not sure what to tell you on the steering wheel or the charger...

OP
OP
Bruno

Bruno

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini JCW,Audi A6,Ducati 748S,Honda CB750,BMW K100R
Country flag
Love that you are going PTS Oak Green! Came very close to pulling the trigger on that color but decided I'd reserve it for the 911 Targa I'm daydreaming about. Kuddos on your excellent taste! I think the grey wheels will look fabulous...but I'd (personally) pass on the Bordeaux seat belts (grey or silver, maybe?). Not sure what to tell you on the steering wheel or the charger...
Thank you for your kind words .
I have a GT3 Touring in Oak Green on my bucket list but I decided I can not wait 10 more years so I decided to buy the Taycan instead :CWL:.
Yes indeed , the seatbelts is a discussion point :rolleyes:
Regarding the charger ? I think it will never be used but resale wise maybe it is better to add .
Thanks,
Bruno .
PS , Targa in Aventurine looks AMAZING ;-) !
GT3 Touring in Oak Green Metallic with dark silver wheels ,
GT3 in SternRubin with dark silver wheels
In my dreams ...

Yes my kids think I am crazy, overworked , underworked , midlife crisis etc ...:CWL:

Last edited:

12ACD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes SL, Mazda MX-30
Country flag
Hello all, this is my car. I collected it a little over a week ago at Porsche Tonbridge, fire away if you have any questions.

Delighted so far and still getting accustomed to it.

Interior is this, Chalk Beige full leather, I felt it complimented the green nicely:-

Porsche Taycan Roast my Taycan 4 CT Oak Green metallic build . 20220205_162058

BTW the green shown on the configurator when you select PTS is actually Porsche Racing Green.

OP
OP
Bruno

Bruno

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini JCW,Audi A6,Ducati 748S,Honda CB750,BMW K100R
Country flag
Hello all, this is my car. I collected it a little over a week ago at Porsche Tonbridge, fire away if you have any questions.

Delighted so far and still getting accustomed to it.

Interior is this, Chalk Beige full leather, I felt it complimented the green nicely:-

20220205_162058.jpg

BTW the green shown on the configurator when you select PTS is actually Porsche Racing Green.
Hello , I love it !
Ordered the same but with black interior, sunroof and the offroad package .
Could you post some pictures of the car and wheels when outdoors ?
I think this color has many different shades on sunny, cloudy and indoor lighting .
Congrats with your configuration !
How long did you have to wait for it ?
Bruno .

Last edited: