Nobody talking about the revised 2022 configurator?

Artman

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
From the lack of response to my post, it would appear that I may be the only person concerned re. the Federal Tax EV Credit. It certainly is not the reason I am buying the car, but I would hate to loose it if avoidable.
I'm more concerned about getting accelerated depreciation :devil:
Sponsored

OP
OP

Rainforest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X, Tesla Model 3 LR
Country flag
Yes, it's confusing because different Porsche models change MY at different times. But best I can ascertain, U.S. dealers will begin getting 2022 Taycan allocations around August, with first deliveries in Q4. I'm in line for the first 2022 Turbo allocation at my dealer...
My dealer in Canada already gave me a 2022 allocation.

juuso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT
Country flag
My dealer in Canada already gave me a 2022 allocation.
Here in Finland I was originally supposed to get a September build slot for my 4 CT, and the sales rep showed me a spreadsheet on his screen that showed it was going to be a MY22. With some luck and negotiation I ended up betting a July slot though so it'll be MY21 in the end.

ffm_dude

First Name
Sasa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
Now I have noticed that the configuration has changed. I originally opted for the panoramic roof. I absolutely did not want roof rails and there were no roof rails. No they have added those ugly rails as soon as you choose the pano roof. I have a September delivery my 22. What now??? I surely don’t want those rails. But I love the pano roof. So… no idea

Beardo

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BluTack 4S CT
Country flag
Now I have noticed that the configuration has changed. I originally opted for the panoramic roof. I absolutely did not want roof rails and there were no roof rails. No they have added those ugly rails as soon as you choose the pano roof. I have a September delivery my 22. What now??? I surely don’t want those rails. But I love the pano roof. So… no idea
I'm in the same boat, I'm assuming however you can take them off?

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I suspect you can but the unknown is what it leaves behind - exposed mounting points with no covers?

ffm_dude

First Name
Sasa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
That would be really really baaaad. I heard back that the rails seem to be a glitch in the configurator. So I will try and relax and look forward to my new car

pEAkfrEAk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S [MY2022]
Country flag
The new MY22 options can be ordered in wk29 (at least in Germany). But i guess this will be the start week for rest of Europe as well. And the new MY22 configurator will also be available in this week.

BeTay22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 BMW X5 while waiting for more high-power chargers
Country flag
Can’t find the Taycan RWD model in the Canadian configurator. Is this something that never existed in Canada or is this new for MY22?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911
Country flag
From the lack of response to my post, it would appear that I may be the only person concerned re. the Federal Tax EV Credit. It certainly is not the reason I am buying the car, but I would hate to loose it if avoidable.
here in Canada we have a $5k CAD federal tax credit with a $55k CAD limit. So I’m just jealous of you guys in general ;)

Oink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S+, M3P
Country flag
FYI the MY21 Taycan was up when I ordered, and there were still new options showing up for months after, like the blue headlights, etc. I wonder if we'll see new stuff pop up down the line, again.

TCT

First Name
François
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MB E350, Taycan CT4 Mamba green
Country flag
I noticed that the Docking for the PMCC has been removed from the list

perski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche C2S, CT4
Country flag
On the topic of odd things having disappeared from the MY22 configurator, there doesn't seem to be the option of privacy glass in Canada? Too cold and dark up there in the frozen North?