edouard356

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne '16; Porsche 911 GTS '19
Country flag
Porsche Taycan 2020 Porsche Taycan spy pics & videos 2155C37F-9CA3-4453-A3C3-3B64A23A2E61
Recent promo I saw.....Not sure if it’s already been posted.
Sponsored

Paulo

First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1898 Porsche P1
Country flag
I think that image is a few years old...though it does seem to match up with the car you can (barely) make out in the more recent videos
The Image is from the 8th of June of 2018.When the name taycan was revealled!

Vim Schrotnock

First Name
Vim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTB1 Race Cayman, Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
2155C37F-9CA3-4453-A3C3-3B64A23A2E61.jpeg
Recent promo I saw.....Not sure if it’s already been posted.
I'm seeing the front fenders on this silhouette as considerably more aggressive than the mules. It would be tough to have the mule fenders camouflaged to be 'less aggressive' with tape or cladding, so I'm afraid we won't see the aggressive lines shown in the promo silhouette.

Ron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
89 Turbo, BMW M6 Competition, 87 Turbo SN, BMW X5, Turbo S, BMW 4, BMW 2, Audi A5
Country flag
Thank you for the pictures. I am still concerned with the rear hips width and aggressiveness. Porsche keeps pushing images of the E and they need to deliver.

Vim Schrotnock

First Name
Vim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTB1 Race Cayman, Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Thanks for posting. Love the wheels!
The wheels are absolutely stunning - I'm hoping they will be available. I'm also hoping that you can order the yellow calipers in black...

Honestly - why do car manufacturers think that wildly unmatched color calipers always add to the look of the car?

TheSnape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fiesta
Country flag
Thank you for the pictures. I am still concerned with the rear hips width and aggressiveness. Porsche keeps pushing images of the E and they need to deliver.
Don't forget the mules still have a lot of camo and false panels on them - especially on the rear

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot
Honestly - why do car manufacturers think that wildly unmatched color calipers always add to the look of the car?
So everyone can see you have PCCBs.
If you don't want to attract attention to that, it'll cost you money cuz that's an option, Porsche logic. :p

TheSnape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fiesta
Country flag
Keeping the faith! I like it! :like:
I always keep the faith. Even now I have faith that the Taycan will be, whilst not identical to the Mission E, so similar that you'll have to squint and really pay attention to tell the Mission E and Taycan apart.

However, I'll also call it how it is, and the mules as they are - esp. the rear - is not up to scratch aesthetically. I'll happily retract that when they remove the false cladding on the rear.

Reactions: Ron

beaudawg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The wheels are absolutely stunning - I'm hoping they will be available. I'm also hoping that you can order the yellow calipers in black...

992 is available with optional (~$900) black calipers on standard or PCCB brakes. Wouldn't be surprised to see them offer the same on Taycan.