f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ferrari F355 spider, Mercedes 500E, Toyota Prius P
Country flag
I found playing around with the sliders and models, tyre sizes and A/C setting on the range simulator on the Taycan site informative. I assume it is based on real Taycan data they have measured.
The influence of the 21" wheel was a slight disappointment because I prefer the styling. The biggest surprise for me was how big the gain was going from standard to Eco A/C even at a 20C ambient, much more than I would have guessed. Though at that temperature I normally leave A/C off personally.
I found it looking into the 4S which became my choice but all the other models can be selected too.

https://www.porsche.com/international/models/taycan/taycan-models/taycan-4s/

Kingske

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2014 BMW 3 GT
Country flag
If you want to hypermile great, most of us want to drive at highway speeds or even more spirited. If I get over 225 miles per 100% SOC I’m fine, providing that I can get a charge from the terrible EA network.
The nice thing is that it does not even feel like hypermiling: mostly in Normal mode, A/C Eco always on, pleasant push-in-the-back accelerations, ... Feels very relaxed in a powerful way.

MissionC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I rarely charge to 100%, but when I do I easily get > 300 miles estimated range for my 4S w/Performance Battery Plus (20" Turbo wheels). When I charge to 80%, I usually have 260-275 miles estimated range.
IMG_4561.png

Glaswerks DMV