f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
I found playing around with the sliders and models, tyre sizes and A/C setting on the range simulator on the Taycan site informative. I assume it is based on real Taycan data they have measured.
The influence of the 21" wheel was a slight disappointment because I prefer the styling. The biggest surprise for me was how big the gain was going from standard to Eco A/C even at a 20C ambient, much more than I would have guessed. Though at that temperature I normally leave A/C off personally.
I found it looking into the 4S which became my choice but all the other models can be selected too.

https://www.porsche.com/international/models/taycan/taycan-models/taycan-4s/
Sponsored

Kingske

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2024 BMW X3, 2014 BMW 3 GT
Country flag
If you want to hypermile great, most of us want to drive at highway speeds or even more spirited. If I get over 225 miles per 100% SOC I’m fine, providing that I can get a charge from the terrible EA network.
The nice thing is that it does not even feel like hypermiling: mostly in Normal mode, A/C Eco always on, pleasant push-in-the-back accelerations, ... Feels very relaxed in a powerful way.

MissionC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I rarely charge to 100%, but when I do I easily get > 300 miles estimated range for my 4S w/Performance Battery Plus (20" Turbo wheels). When I charge to 80%, I usually have 260-275 miles estimated range.
Porsche Taycan 336 Miles at 100%! IMG_4561

kort

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 taycan 4s
Country flag
my car has been showing about 220 @100%, but today it was showing 120 @ 50% so I am assuming the the GOM is giving bad data at 100%

OP
OP
tfurbay

tfurbay

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, Range Rover, BMW X5
Country flag
Sadly I've been routinely getting 266 miles at 100% for the past several months this winter. The average temp for the past 60 days has probably been 45-50 degrees, so not terribly cold, although we had a 20 degree week here in late December. This is my second winter with the Taycan and I don't remember its range dropping this low last year. 266 seems like a large decline from my original post here from Sept '21 of 366 miles. I hope it recovers to that range as the temperature increases in a few months - but that seems unlikely.

Atipical

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
996 C4S, Taycan GTS
Country flag
I recently saw 238 miles at 95% and almost pooped my pants from excitement. The temp has been in the 40-55°F range so I’m REALLY hoping in the summer I’ll be seeing 300 miles over 90%. GTS on 21” wheels btw.

SergeyIndy

First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Macan GTS, 23 Taycan Turbo, 20 Cayenne Turbo,
Country flag
I found playing around with the sliders and models, tyre sizes and A/C setting on the range simulator on the Taycan site informative. I assume it is based on real Taycan data they have measured.
The influence of the 21" wheel was a slight disappointment because I prefer the styling. The biggest surprise for me was how big the gain was going from standard to Eco A/C even at a 20C ambient, much more than I would have guessed. Though at that temperature I normally leave A/C off personally.
I found it looking into the 4S which became my choice but all the other models can be selected too.

https://www.porsche.com/international/models/taycan/taycan-models/taycan-4s/
I am not able to locate the range simulator. This link may not open it any more.