First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan, Taycan 4s
Country flag
Hi all,

I’m not sure how this happened, or why this happened. When the car is parked the front lowers to super low but the back will be normal ride height. When I get in and start the car, the car gets back into normal ride height. It’s still happening as we speak. This just happened yesterday. I was wondering if it happened to any of you guys?

Porsche Taycan Air suspension front ride height DA52A376-3668-4AB2-8019-58AB4A601B82

Porsche Taycan Air suspension front ride height 23BB4736-F968-4AAC-89BF-23E26F2CBDAC

Porsche Taycan Air suspension front ride height F9653D75-240B-446D-B5AC-5B6474E9E581

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot
Probably your ride height sensor isn't connected to the suspension (or your sensor is faulty).
Check just above the wheel if the link is still attached to the sensor and upper suspension arm.

Porsche Taycan Air suspension front ride height 6-fr-UCA

Last edited:

fgwinn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 FBM CT4 (sold), MY23 EQS 450 4Matic SUV
Country flag
Probably your ride height sensor isn't connected to the suspension (or your sensor is faulty).
Check just above the wheel if the link is still attached to the sensor and upper suspension arm.
If the link is not connected, how could the car return to normal height after it is started?

JAGMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 CT4
Country flag
I tend to agree. If the car is sagging on one end or one corner, it tends to suggest there is a leak somewhere in the system.

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot
If the link is not connected, how could the car return to normal height after it is started?
Closed loop.
That's a back-up system.
But then again, it would generate a error code...
That is not the case so it also could be a leak in the system but that should also throw an error code...
Wierd...

RAHRCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Sport Turismo 4S
Country flag
Hi all,

I’m not sure how this happened, or why this happened. When the car is parked the front lowers to super low but the back will be normal ride height. When I get in and start the car, the car gets back into normal ride height. It’s still happening as we speak. This just happened yesterday. I was wondering if it happened to any of you guys?

DA52A376-3668-4AB2-8019-58AB4A601B82.jpeg

23BB4736-F968-4AAC-89BF-23E26F2CBDAC.jpeg

F9653D75-240B-446D-B5AC-5B6474E9E581.jpeg
Check to see if the car is on a level surface. My Panamera will level the car to true level not simply follow whatever the ground is doing when I am on a slope, this means that the wheels gaps look different from wheel to wheel. When you are actually on a level surface, it should look perfect.

OP
OP
Wendal

Wendal

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan, Taycan 4s
Country flag
Check to see if the car is on a level surface. My Panamera will level the car to true level not simply follow whatever the ground is doing when I am on a slope, this means that the wheels gaps look different from wheel to wheel. When you are actually on a level surface, it should look perfect.
I checked again, this happens on all surfaces. I am going to Porsche service tmr and will get back to you guys in what may be the problem.

OP
OP
Wendal

Wendal

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan, Taycan 4s
Country flag
The shop just called back, they said there is a leak and needs to order parts in and change it….. however the parts are back ordered and don’t know how long it will take.

Oink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S+, M3P
Country flag
I was stranded outside Hemsedal (this is in the middle of the mountains) after the front suspension collapsed. Only noticed it because I wanted to raise the suspension back to normal and it just kept on blinking. It took a 3 or 4 weeks before the parts arrived. And this was in about exactly a year ago. Hopefully you got a decent loaner.
Sponsored