Cherry Metallic CT4S Build Thoughts

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
I this excessive for a 4S? Coming from a Macan S to this. Thanks for any thoughts.

https://www.porsche.com/microsite/porsche-code/default.aspx?c=/PN9WKQ64
Not sure why you would consider this excessive - I'm pretty conservative with colors (going Volcano Grey with burgundy interior) and your build looks like a beauty - quite a classy shade of red - only issue I'd have is maintaining a while leather interior - looks great but keeping it that way not trivial :)!

OP
OP

nicu2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan S
Country flag
Not sure why you would consider this excessive - I'm pretty conservative with colors (going Volcano Grey with burgundy interior) and your build looks like a beauty - quite a classy shade of red - only issue I'd have is maintaining a while leather interior - looks great but keeping it that way not trivial :)!
Thanks! I meant more the 30k+ in options as being excessive! I do love the color combo and will stick with that.

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Thanks! I meant more the 30k+ in options as being excessive! I do love the color combo and will stick with that.
Well mine is close to 40K in options so clearly you're good to go, no bias there :)!

Yorkshirepuds

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST, Harley Heritage, Triumph Rocket 3
Country flag
only issue I'd have is maintaining a while leather interior - looks great but keeping it that way not trivial :)!
I'm a bit more confident about the Crayon leather... we just traded in a four year old Macan S for our Taycan CT4S. The Macan had the light grey leather which is nearly as light as Crayon leather, it still looked good after four years (despite minimal maintenance) so we were confident enough to go for Crayon in the Taycan. They must use very good quality leather or protection coatings on it I guess as it seems pretty resilient. Time will tell I guess! ?

andrewh3

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Yes, CT has PB+ as standard. Great spec. You are so lucky with the packages in the US. I have Crayon interior with leather interior had so far keeping clean has been no problem.
I wonder about your colour and the red brake calipers - maybe black would look better?

andrewh3

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Also, have you seen the black rear light? It is also very dark - quite hard to see the Porsche lettering? Again, once I saw it for real decided this was not an option for me.

OP
OP

nicu2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan S
Country flag
Also, have you seen the black rear light? It is also very dark - quite hard to see the Porsche lettering? Again, once I saw it for real decided this was not an option for me.
Good call on the calipers, will maybe change to black!

The rear light I did not change, not doing the darker option on that but could do the ice blue though not sure it goes with the paint color.