Nuttyatco

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
No email for me but having read that you can check in the myporsche app I have just discovered my 4S ST is at step 3 (scheduled for production) of 5.

No idea how long it takes to get to the next steps but exciting to see progress!
I’ve been at step 3 since 14th April. There’s a rumour my car will be delivered to dealer at the end of July, but Porsche/dealer cannot confirm yet. Ordered 8/8/21, options locked in 29/4/22. Will be a MY22 spec CT4S with no electric steering column adjustment apparently (that can be confirmed even if build date can’t 🤔).
Sponsored

Nuttyatco

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
Seems like ours are on a similar timeline as according to the dates on the myporsche site mine has been on step 3 since 16th April. I found out earlier today that the sales rep I had been dealing with has left so have a conversation scheduled with the new one on Wednesday..hopefully then I can also get more info on when to expect delivery.

Having it for summer would be great, but I’ll personally not mind if it’s delayed until the new registrations come out in September (even though a private reg is going on it!)
Ditto

OP
OP
smoothound

smoothound

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Turbo Acid Green PTS
Country flag
I’ve been at step 3 since 14th April. There’s a rumour my car will be delivered to dealer at the end of July, but Porsche/dealer cannot confirm yet. Ordered 8/8/21, options locked in 29/4/22. Will be a MY22 spec CT4S with no electric steering column adjustment apparently (that can be confirmed even if build date can’t 🤔).
'Nuttyatco'??? ....... atco... as in someone who uses lots of acronyms in a TMA or similar? ;)

OP
OP
smoothound

smoothound

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Turbo Acid Green PTS
Country flag
Could be………. But ex (used to be EGLL based)
Also ex - but not ANSP - was not operational, but based in EUROCONTROL for last 12 years - sometimes farmed out to ICAO - and worked for EGCC airport operator for 12 years before that.

Small world!

Last edited:

Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
Also ex - but not ANSP - was not operational, but based in EUROCONTROL for last 12 years - sometimes farmed out to ICAO - and worked for EGCC airport operator for 12 years before that.

Small world!
Swipe right to meet your perfect ex ATCO. I'm not sure it will last though, Manchester and Heathrow too far apart unless you both fly lol

OP
OP
smoothound

smoothound

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Turbo Acid Green PTS
Country flag
Just been told it will be 2023 model. Not sure what spec change there is?
Unusually for Porsche - virtually no differences between MY22 and MY23 years if any - just a price hike. But also an increase in final values if you lease - so not as bad as I was expecting given Taycan is over subscribed.

There is at least one thread on here detailing what few differences there are (if any).

I think the lack of change is because they are so far behind on production - and they implemented a range improvement during MY22

cheers

im85288a

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S ST
Country flag
I have been on stage 3 for the past 6 weeks or so but my sales rep said I should have my car buit next month.
I hope to get it around July as I want to enjoy the car in the summer while it lasts in the UK.
Been on the phone to my sales rep who informed me expected delivery date is 27th July! Was not expecting it to be so fast but seems like orders are starting to get pushed through. Still not done my PEC yet as last time I contacted them they said there were no Sport Turismos available at the time.

OP
OP
smoothound

smoothound

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Turbo Acid Green PTS
Country flag
Been on the phone to my sales rep who informed me expected delivery date is 27th July! Was not expecting it to be so fast but seems like orders are starting to get pushed through. Still not done my PEC yet as last time I contacted them they said there were no Sport Turismos available at the time.
Congratulations! good news indeed!

amyceo

First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Macan S & Taycan S
Country flag
Mine was on time to come end of August. 2 days ago it suddenly got pushed to end of September. I wish I would know a real date

Car_fan

First Name
Imran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q8
Country flag
I just go an email today from my Sales rep.
My car was meant to be produced this month but has now been delayed until July 8th and build to be completed by 15th July. So a small delay that I was prepared for but only by a month so not too bad all things considered.

im85288a

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S ST
Country flag
I just go an email today from my Sales rep.
My car was meant to be produced this month but has now been delayed until July 8th and build to be completed by 15th July. So a small delay that I was prepared for but only by a month so not too bad all things considered.
Nice to get an update, one month is not too bad in the grand scheme of things. Wish there was a way to be able to track the progress in more detail without needing to get info from the dealer.

amyceo

First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Macan S & Taycan S
Country flag
Mine was on time to come end of August. 2 days ago it suddenly got pushed to end of September. I wish I would know a real date
I feel the same. I had to extend my Macan lease, I dont want to sound like poor little rich girl but I want out of my Macan and into my Taycan
Sponsored