Visceral

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
991 Turbo S. Spyder and CT4S on the way
Country flag
I’ve just used color matching paint on two little plugs behind the front wheel. Ive had it that was for 9000 miles and 7 months and wouldnt change a thing.

Porsche Taycan Removed Arches on Cross Turismo w/ ORDP [Photos] 82239879-ACCC-456E-9E78-020D50C3C94F

Porsche Taycan Removed Arches on Cross Turismo w/ ORDP [Photos] 0B585AA1-E105-4649-92FA-EB0A4F57CA1D

Porsche Taycan Removed Arches on Cross Turismo w/ ORDP [Photos] 6AFCE0E7-F474-4C21-9047-E294ABA8C704

OP
OP
bsclywilly

bsclywilly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4
Country flag
I’ve just used color matching paint on two little plugs behind the front wheel. Ive had it that was for 9000 miles and 7 months and wouldnt change a thing.

82239879-ACCC-456E-9E78-020D50C3C94F.jpeg

0B585AA1-E105-4649-92FA-EB0A4F57CA1D.jpeg

6AFCE0E7-F474-4C21-9047-E294ABA8C704.jpeg
Beautiful car!! I love the look of the CT without roof rails, lowered, and ORDP without the arches… very sporty looking (but don’t call it a sports car 😝). Im also biased though.
Porsche Taycan Removed Arches on Cross Turismo w/ ORDP [Photos] 37F90ABE-90A9-49EB-83A1-E0A1F9A44475

@ciaranob is not into the ORDP though so will need some other solution for the other holes.

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
@ciaranob , do you have surround view option? If so I wouldn’t bother. A few posts up someone pointed out that there’s a gaping hole in the front bumper where the extra PDC sensor is.

If you don’t have surround view then you’ll have 4 holes on each side of the car. One in the front bumper, 2 behind the front wheel, and one in the rear bumper. There was a person with a white CT out of Asia that posted a pic of their car while the arches were out getting painted a year or so ago. Cannot find it after a few minutes search though. If I recall, the “ledges” did not seem to be as big of a concern as I had originally thought and were quite subtle imo.

Filling the holes and respraying I can’t imagine being worthwhile, but to each their own.
Thx and yes I do have surround view and indeed recall that this would be an addl issue - was more curious than anything re all the holes (was out of town when they pulled mine and missed seeing the layout) but I am perfectly happy with my mods to date including the painted fenders - and you’re right, personal opinion of course, but not a fan at all of the extra ORDP plastic ;)

OP
OP
bsclywilly

bsclywilly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4
Country flag
Bump.
I’m wondering this as well. Anyone?
I can’t see why not. You’d need to order the correct bumper cover for the parking options which is always fun figuring out. And the other question is whether you also need the lower bumper/splitter parts which I assume you would. While you’re painting the new bumper you should also get the sedan versions of these body colored panels that don’t have the holes in them (the body colored panels not the black plastic ORDP part).
Porsche Taycan Removed Arches on Cross Turismo w/ ORDP [Photos] IMG_8992

LongLive959

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S
Country flag
I can’t see why not. You’d need to order the correct bumper cover for the parking options which is always fun figuring out. And the other question is whether you also need the lower bumper/splitter parts which I assume you would. While you’re painting the new bumper you should also get the sedan versions of these body colored panels that don’t have the holes in them (the body colored panels not the black plastic ORDP part).
IMG_8992.jpeg
Ya I mean it seems obvious enough….but I’d hate to realize thousands of dollars later I made a huge assumption. Found a great build, with ORDP….but it has the surround view sensor. Price gap for a GTS is huge here, so I figured this option might be much cheaper to achieve the same look.

or I may just live with the cladding. Only my wife knows for sure :blush:

truble930

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo CT 2018 911 GTS
Country flag
Great work guys!

I prefer the black contrast on my Turbo CT but always appreciate people taking on a new DIY mod! Keep up the good work. I always find it fun to customize these cars.

I usually do exhaust, suspension, etc on my 911's but I've kept my Taycan pretty stock (for now) ;)