December 2021 Delivery

HRHTHEO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered- 2022 Taycan 4s
Country flag
What dealer did you order from? I was looking at placing an order soon at Porsche North location and was told 3 months build time but looks like that’s not going to be case, which is kinda ok i may just order sooner than expected. Thanks.

Nice ride btw.
Porsche North Houston. They get the most allocation in the area. My SA is Luis. He is awesome.
Sponsored

OP
OP
RPTRXV

RPTRXV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q7 / Taycan CT4 / Model X (ordered)
Country flag
Update: production started 10/4 and as of 10/8 production already complete and on its way to Emden port. No idea if anything is missing.

EJM22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY23 Taycan RWD
Country flag
Porsche North Houston. They get the most allocation in the area. My SA is Luis. He is awesome.
I’ve been working with Luis as well. He has been good to work with. They purchased my Panamera. I plan to work with him when I order a Taycan.

Climax_F82

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
22 Taycan
Country flag
Update: production started 10/4 and as of 10/8 production already complete and on its way to Emden port. No idea if anything is missing.
Send me your VIN and i'll tell you what's missing.

Kittybaby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Y
Country flag
My delivery date changed from 12/3 to 11/26. On TYD, it now shows as production completed. However, on myporsche, it's still in phase 2. I'm not sure which one is more accurate.

Porsche Taycan December 2021 Delivery Screenshot_20211010-233022_Chrome

HRHTHEO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered- 2022 Taycan 4s
Country flag
My delivery date changed from 12/3 to 11/26. On TYD, it now shows as production completed. However, on myporsche, it's still in phase 2. I'm not sure which one is more accurate.

Screenshot_20211010-233022_Chrome.jpg
TYD is usually more accurate. You should be able to get the ship name soon then the fun ship tracking begins.

VA_CT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Macan, 2022 4CT
Country flag
Man - Wow! Thats got to be some kind of record!!
I just checked TYD, already production completed (Oct 8th) and now in transit to Emden port. 10 days production completed in 3 days.. Mine was loaded with options. worried it might be sitting at CA port for parts. Delivery date moved back to Dec 3rd (Original date) from Dec 10th .

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
I just checked TYD, already production completed (Oct 8th) and now in transit to Emden port. 10 days production completed in 3 days.. Mine was loaded with options. worried it might be sitting at CA port for parts. Delivery date moved back to Dec 3rd (Original date) from Dec 10th .
Seems crazy fast albeit of course a state-of-the-art production system. Would appear to be trying to ramp up to clear back-logs - hopefully not compromising quality for speed! Mine too heavily loaded and for that very reason not too miffed at my delayed production date TBH.

ACGNerd

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Taycan RWD in Frozen Blue Metallic
Country flag
My car is currently at port Emdem waiting to be loaded onto a ship (as shown on TYD). Not sure if it is missing any sensors. Expected to be here around mid November tho.

yman182

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Anyone have the updated shipping schedule? I can’t find it anywhere. The normal site still is showing July. I know a lot of December deliveries are being produced in October.

https://www.pwl.de/en/eportal/schedules--vgm
I asked a similar question on a different thread with no results. If anyone has any information that would be great!

Kayone73

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan CT4S, Kia Telluride EX, Tesla Model Y
Country flag
Porsche NA officially reached out to me to schedule my PEC delivery experience.

received_395418362082874.jpeg

I have it set for 12/8 pending any other delivery hiccups/issues. *fingers crossed*

frankchn

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
992 TTS, Taycan TTS
Country flag
Another update. The delivery date to dealership slipped by a week to 12/17. This is probably more realistic -- the original dates had the ship docking in Benicia and the car being at the dealership on the same date.
The car has finished production and is now in "Ready for Transport" status at the railyard waiting for transport to Emden.

Delivery date to the dealership went back to 12/10, and everything else moved up a week (arrival at Benicia now 12/3).
Sponsored